• We had a slight glitch and the forum deleted about 80 threads at random - we are restoring them currently but you may have had an alert saying your thread was deleted - please ignore this and do not be concerned. Thanks, Freya :)

To Every Single Progress I've Ever Made, Every Beautiful Hug I've Received

Raven

Public Access
After some suffocating moments and pain, I feel relieved again and everytime after some bad days I can always back to light and hope. Although everytime I feel bad, I feel like losing all the hope and future, somehow the hardest time will pass and I appreciate what life has given me - I appreciate every time when it passed.
there's two me, one is a pessimist, and the other is full of hope. I can see this world with two different ways. I can write really emotional poems when I'm a pessimist, and can feel happy the other times...the most times I'm the "first myself".
Also if I choose suicide, I won't feel the happiness again...changes and mood swings are really terrible for me, but that's the real me.
Also, SF helps me everytime. Just want to thank you again, again, again...I hope to brings some even more positivity to this place, and thank you who is reading these words. Hugs to all.*hug

I'm going to prepare my exam, and I need to be confident IRL.

Walker

Hopper, Skipper, Jumper
Staff member
ADMIN
SF Social Media
SF Supporter
I'm really glad you're finding some peace by being here. We can all see the light within you, Raven. You have the capacity to be more optimist than pessimist. we're always here for you. *hug

Raven

Public Access
I know it's always hard for me to tell everything, tell what I'm really thinking, to give all my secret away, and I don't know if that will make me feel more comfortable, and I know it will disappoint others if I say.🤐️
Sigh...but I'll try to tell you something. I feel like I'm not myself anymore and I'm in fear...Now I don't dare to read what I wrote this noon, feel like I'm a liar and a burden. Yes I know how it feel when someone require me to be positive when I'm feeling very sad...when I was happy I just lost the consideration of everything.
Don't want to write a lot. I'm so tired of my thoughts and myself.
If someone asks me if I want to be optimistic, I...will hesitate for long and give him an answer, and I don't know what the answer is.

Raven

Public Access
It seems like you feel optimism is being dishonest. What if I told you optimism could change your whole world? When you change how you look at the world, its as if the world itself changes.
Thank you so much for replying.
That's a question worth thinking carefully, and sometimes it's not easy to be optimistic...that's the problem, but if I can really change how I look at the world...

sinking_ship

Awesome SFer
Forum Pro
SF Supporter
Thank you so much for replying.
That's a question worth thinking carefully, and sometimes it's not easy to be optimistic...that's the problem, but if I can really change how I look at the world...
It's not easy to BE optimistic. But you can still tell yourself optimistic things, rather than the negative ones. And eventually it helps you start to believe them.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$235.00
Goal
$255.00