To everyone.... *Language*

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Spearmint, Apr 15, 2007.

1. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

First off this isn't to anyone here, for the most part.

To everyone...

Who thinks I'm a liar. Who thinks I'm fake. Who thinks I'm worthless. Who hates me. Who thinks I'm stupid. Who thinks I'm not ever going to amount to anything in my whole damn worthless life. Who thinks I'm pathetic. Who thinks I'm hopeless. Who has given up on me.

You don't know what the fuck I've been through, what the fuck I've done, what the fuck I've said, what the fuck I've seen, what the fuck I've heard. You don't know fucking anything about me.

I've had my own family tell me I'm not pretty enough, not smart enough, not good enough, not talented enough. I've had my whole fucking family beat me. I've heard them tell me I'm not good for anything. I've heard them say they hated me, then tried to make it all fucking better. They insult me everyday. No matter what the fuck I've done. What the fuck am I supposed to do? Huh? What the fuck did I do to deserve this life?

And people have the nerve to talk shit about me when they don't even fucking know who the hell I fucking am. I'm not a hater, I'm not a fake, I'm confused, I'm trying to figure out the rest of my worthless life one day at a time. Then theres people like that who sit there and think I'm just doing things for the attention. Who hates me for something they know nothing about. Well FUCK YOU. FUCK THAT. AND FUCK YOU AGAIN.
  2. Sa Palomera

Sa Palomera Well-Known Member

good, Jess, throw it all out.

I do hope it makes you feel better, even if just a bit? :hug:

Here for you anytime hun, you got my MSN :arms:

Est x
  3. I Miss You

I Miss You Guest

well Jess..first of all i dont think any of those things....i think you are a very sweet person

i have not given up on you at all Jessica..i am always here for you when you need a freind

you are not alone...

when i was growing dad told me i would never amount to anything..i know how you feel...i know you are hurting inside

i would never talk bad about you....why...?.because you are my freind..and i care about you..please dont do this..i want to help you through this

i promise....

if you want my MSN address its:

i would sure like to add you
  4. Spearmint

Thanks Est. :hug:

Thanks Drew.
  5. Sa Palomera

feeling any better today, Jess? :hug:
  6. Spearmint

Ehh. Mostly.

There was a whole bunch of stuff that happened today though.. Which leads me into this..

I know it was fucking you guys who called me! I'm not that much of a fucking idiot! Who the fuck leaves messages on someone's cell phone saying they want to wear your skin?!!?! WHAT THE FUCK! Seriously! Admit to it damnit! I know it was you.
  7. Sa Palomera

:eek:hmy: Jesssssssssss :hug: :hug: :hug:

:sad: some people are just too.... GAH!.. to admit... :sad:

8. Spearmint

Estttttttttttttttt. :hug:

Ha, they are.
    Pfft. I hate most people. =D
  9. Sa Palomera

I'll come :jason: them for ya hun