To everyone on SF

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ace, Aug 2, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ace

ace Well-Known Member

I want to send a message to everyone on SF,althought I'm struggling so bad and don't know how much longer I will be here I wanted everyone to know how special you all truly are.But in particular I wanted to send a special message,because it's better this way well my email's are it's my msn also,my email's are one is better right now as I'm having trouble with the other one on my home comp).Next of all to anyone who need's to talk 24/7 please let me know,I'm in australia but I don't care about the cost even if I have to and you prefer me to call you.If you want to call me instead I can give you my phone number(s),I don't have a problem putting it(them) on here.Please contact me as I will talk to you anytime of the day,night and will do whatever I can to help trust me.I do care and know the pain you're in,I may not understand your exact situation but I won't judge you,will listen to you and try my best to understand your situation.I do care because I know the wretched shocking pain of depression please connect with me don't feel you can't talk to anyone because I do care and I do understand believe me.
  2. Robin

Robin Guest

Hi Ace, sometimes when we are rock bottom we forget what we most take granted for, to breathe, breathe in to the count of 7, out to the count of 11, it's hard at first and being a smoker I tend to stick to my own rhythm but that's the rhythm nhs staff teach us over here, try it, you'd be surprised when all you have to worry about is the gift of breathe we are all entitled to, it's easy really :)
  3. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi Ace i hate that you are suffering so bad wish i could take away some of that pain. Please remember we are here as well for you. Breathing techniques do work i use breathing in box one to help me calm down and regroup a bit.
    Have you tried changing up your meds with doctors okay of course. Have you considered going into hospital for a short stay until depression is under control and your clouded thinking get better.The forum needs you and your insight and compassion. Being in that dark place you know how hard it is and if you can just fight it and regroup you will and can help others to fight it to.
    please reach out and get help you need don't leave it too long as depression will only worsen.. Call crisis your T and tell them you need help for just a little while until you get stable again. Please do this for you and let us know how you are doing okay please.
  4. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

hi ace ..
    i just wanted 2 say thats a lovely post .. :hug:
    ur a great person x

5. triggs

triggs Account Closed

ace :hug: i'm sorry you're struggling!
    please stick around and let us help you too :arms:
    you're such a wonderful person, you deserve all the help you can get :cuddle2:
    as robin said - breathing does calm you down :smile: and it can make things seem a little clearer and less overwhelming. thinking of you :heart:
    triggs xx
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.