to everyone out there struggling right now..

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Animosity, Jan 3, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

i may not have the right things to say to all of you, may not post on every thread, but I've got something to say.

I overcame something tonight. I overcame my feels of wanting to die. Maybe not..forever, but I'm pretty sure I kicked them to the curb for quite a while. A special person helped me realize this stuff. You wanna know how? Lemma tell ya!

You maybe feeling like you can't be strong for yourself right now. Like you can't live the way you're living and in the situation you're living in and honestly, don't want to. Maybe you're mom, dad, or caregiver doesn't particularly care, or want to help you with whats going on, if you are underage. I thought this only a half an hour ago and told one of my best friends, She's gone through hell and back herself. But a person can only help you some much from the what they've been through with their experiences. You know what time it is then? It's time to say this!

"Everything has to get better sooner or later. everything will unfold itself and if worse comes to worse comes to worse (this is from my personal conversation, so I'll use my numbers, but something you're looking forward to would go here.) i'll only be living her for 443 more days. it'll be okay until then. I just have to stay positive. stop thinking and worrying about the bad and focus on the good and the future and figure myself out the hard way and alone. I don't need my mothers help (again, personal but something that's bothering you) if she doesn't care anyway. it doesn;t look like i have much of a choice anyway. I'm not going to or want to be remembered as the one who gave up, gave into the thoughts, the one who didn't try, I wanna be remembered as a fighter! One who didn't give up when the going got tough! One who did everything she possibly could to keep herself alive, on her own! I can do it! I just need to remind myself daily the everything's okay, and will be. I'm not leaving this earth until God say's (or whatever you believe in) 'you're time is up. it's time to come home. Before I go to anyone else for help, I have to seek inside your mind, your heart, and your body first, to see if you can help yourself. the mind is a powerful thing, and I can control myself. It's okay to love myself. It's okay to care about myself. All I've got to do, is try."

And that's it! Who's with me for beating this?! I think we can all do it! We're all extremely strong people here, and I have faith in every single one of you. You're all fighters for making it this far, and I'm proud of all of you for it. Now fight even more, and help yourself! You all can do it!!!!!!

2. WildCherry

WildCherry Staff Member ADMIN

I'm proud of you for taking this huge step, and you should be proud of yourself too. :hug:

3. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

Life circumstances change, but you can always keep fighting.

4. tiggersafire

tiggersafire Well-Known Member

I think... We should make this a sticky. Who else agrees? :)

5. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Krista I'm really happy that you have found this path to follow. Keep on it and move more forward everyday. And I hope that your advice can help many other members here. For me, I have no fight left. It has been a good 20 years of using it to get to this point. It and me are all used up. But that makes having members like you even more important. Keep helping others. Keep sharing your success here. Good luck Krista!

6. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

:hug: i'm with ya Krista

and sticky-ing... sounds good

7. Colourful

Colourful Well-Known Member

Such a nice and inspirational post! thanks for this, I had a realisation like this a few days ago. :)
    I believe we can all do it if we try too! Honestly...
    I vote sticky!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.