To everyone suicidal

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was here wondering why i thought suicide was the last resort until i read some of the post here and to everyone who's suicidal, stop being lazy for a change and stand up for yourself! Rather it be your friends fucking you over, your dad raping you, your dog 86'ing, fuck man, get over it. You have arms, legs, lungs, a heart, and a fucking brain to type on this forum for help. you obviously have a problem as the rest of us so why not fucking say this to yourself; "FUCK IT, IF I"M SUICIDAL, WHY THE FUCK NOT I JUST RUN A MUCK IN THIS WORLD AND LIVE IT LIKE NO ONES WATCHING" Do what is against the norm, or fuck, just do what's not status quo in your only twisted little head. Go out into the world as if you've already died and live life like youre already dead and no one's paying attention to you. Its the FEAR YOU HAVE IN YOUR ON HEAD THAT HINDERS you. IF you had the balls to end your life, you wouldnt be typing on here so why dont u just say fuck it, life is over, i'm just going to do whatever the fuck i please. Go tell that girl that turn u down how u really feel about her, go tell the dad that molested u what a fuck up he is, go tell that person that picked on u what a fucking prick he is cause let me tell u....everything you've typed here is the truth and you've been a prey your whole life. become the predator, and then look at yourself in the mirror. Things will change cause this world is harsh. It aint Alice in Wonderland, you gotta make an inprint yourself, no one will help u, not your folks, your "friends", only you when you break it down to the bare necessities.

Good advice, but easier said than done.

no one wants to see another person take their own life. we have something in our head that prevents us from taking such action unless its utterlessly futile; the ability to survive. We don't know what we're capable of unless we try and the fear of trying hinders alot of us (present company included) But what do we have to lose to try it out once before we take the most precious possession we have, which is our life?
Everyone's special to someone else, rather u know it or not. You'll only bring more misery to this world we live in if you take your own life. Change it, help others help u, help others help themselves, just plain and simple, help.
Just help man, help the other person. We all live in hell rather we know it or not. Fuck, the highest suicidal rate in america are middle age/income man. WE live in a twisted world.

"Go tell that girl that turn u down how u really feel about her, go tell the dad that molested u what a fuck up he is, go tell that person that picked on u what a fucking prick he is"

"Change it, help others help u, help others help themselves, just plain and simple, help.
Just help man, help the other person."

So which is it that you advise us? To help the world? Or to go around seeking vengeance on the people that did us wrongly? Because it seems you're contending both.

I'm sure you've got good intentions, and your suggestions aren't bad. However, you're stating this all with such conviction, and I don't think you realize how difficult some things are. Everyone's not you. People deal with things differently. Many people don't have the coping mechanisms necessary to overcome the more substantial problems in their lives.

If it was as easy as you say it is, less people would be discontented. You're not the first person to think of these "strategies". Perhaps your ideas came to you as a sort of epiphany, and you thought them original. But they've surely been touched upon by many before, and just aren't that facile. Things are not always so trivial as to be easily brushed aside.

In other words, as a previous poster pointed out: "easier said than done."

"Go tell that girl that turn u down how u really feel about her, go tell the dad that molested u what a fuck up he is, go tell that person that picked on u what a fucking prick he is"

"Change it, help others help u, help others help themselves, just plain and simple, help.
Just help man, help the other person."

So which is it that you advise us? To help the world? Or to go around seeking vengeance on the people that did us wrongly? Because it seems you're contending both.

I'm sure you've got good intentions, and your suggestions aren't bad. However, you're stating this all with such conviction, and I don't think you realize how difficult some things are. Everyone's not you. People deal with things differently. Many people don't have the coping mechanisms necessary to overcome the more substantial problems in their lives.

If it was as easy as you say it is, less people would be discontented. You're not the first person to think of these "strategies". Perhaps your ideas came to you as a sort of epiphany, and you thought them original. But they've surely been touched upon by many before, and just aren't that facile. Things are not always so trivial as to be easily brushed aside.

In other words, as a previous poster pointed out: "easier said than

done."

i came in with "mechanisms" not aware to myself until i begun reading the posts on here. I'm not here as a condescending voice, or to patronaize anyone (if i gave this impression, i apologize) but as i begun reading as replying, i saw a very apparent trend; i think ppl are not expanding the gift they have, and that's to change the norms they live in currently. i'm not the greatest writer, nor am i coherent at times, but my point is to those who are suffereing --change what u do now and see if it helps. I just want ppl to try something different, try a different route, and not look as suicide as the last resort. I'm trying to help, and if it comes out any different, i apologize. Sometimes harsh words helps...

i came in with "mechanisms" not aware to myself until i begun reading the posts on here. I'm not here as a condescending voice, or to patronaize anyone (if i gave this impression, i apologize) but as i begun reading as replying, i saw a very apparent trend; i think ppl are not expanding the gift they have, and that's to change the norms they live in currently. i'm not the greatest writer, nor am i coherent at times, but my point is to those who are suffereing --change what u do now and see if it helps. I just want ppl to try something different, try a different route, and not look as suicide as the last resort. I'm trying to help, and if it comes out any different, i apologize. Sometimes harsh words helps...
Fair and true enough. Just realize it always isn't so easy, eh? You kind of sounded as if you thought little of serious issues. But I suppose your intentions are kind and I understand. =)

Fair and true enough. Just realize it always isn't so easy, eh? You kind of sounded as if you thought little of serious issues. But I suppose your intentions are kind and I understand. =)[/QUO

ppls issures are serious, or they wouldnt be here typing (nor would i) i dont take anything for granted, and any input here is taken with the upmost seriousness. I say what i say as it was my savior. I just hope ppl try a different --that is to do whats agianst their norms. i think ppl here are closed minded as i am/was, because it l ingers, and i am no where near a savior, but i think that trying outsides whats acceptable in their minds might remedy their position, or at the very least, give them a startiing point to correct their problems

ppls issures are serious, or they wouldnt be here typing (nor would i) i dont take anything for granted, and any input here is taken with the upmost seriousness. I say what i say as it was my savior. I just hope ppl try a different --that is to do whats agianst their norms. i think ppl here are closed minded as i am/was, because it l ingers, and i am no where near a savior, but i think that trying outsides whats acceptable in their minds might remedy their position, or at the very least, give them a startiing point to correct their problems
Hm. Maybe that makes sense. Our ideas on this differ in many ways, but I do see what you're saying. And, who knows? What you're saying might be of use to some-- or if anything it may give people something to contemplate upon. And I guess I can appreciate that. x

ace

I was here wondering why i thought suicide was the last resort until i read some of the post here and to everyone who's suicidal, stop being lazy for a change and stand up for yourself! Rather it be your friends fucking you over, your dad raping you, your dog 86'ing, fuck man, get over it. You have arms, legs, lungs, a heart, and a fucking brain to type on this forum for help. you obviously have a problem as the rest of us so why not fucking say this to yourself; "FUCK IT, IF I"M SUICIDAL, WHY THE FUCK NOT I JUST RUN A MUCK IN THIS WORLD AND LIVE IT LIKE NO ONES WATCHING" Do what is against the norm, or fuck, just do what's not status quo in your only twisted little head. Go out into the world as if you've already died and live life like youre already dead and no one's paying attention to you. Its the FEAR YOU HAVE IN YOUR ON HEAD THAT HINDERS you. IF you had the balls to end your life, you wouldnt be typing on here so why dont u just say fuck it, life is over, i'm just going to do whatever the fuck i please. Go tell that girl that turn u down how u really feel about her, go tell the dad that molested u what a fuck up he is, go tell that person that picked on u what a fucking prick he is cause let me tell u....everything you've typed here is the truth and you've been a prey your whole life. become the predator, and then look at yourself in the mirror. Things will change cause this world is harsh. It aint Alice in Wonderland, you gotta make an inprint yourself, no one will help u, not your folks, your "friends", only you when you break it down to the bare necessities.
memory,I know you mean well and what your intention's are for people but you're talking about feeling's here.If people didn't want to feel depressed and could change that then they would like that,no one love's feeling depressed.i don't know what your story is or if you've gone through a difficult experience,but what you're saying seem's to be easier said than done.

I'm sure people would be doing those thing's and would end the sad suffering depression bring's,but only those who know's what it's like understand.You made that comment about "dad raping you"honestly you've never gone through this and neither have I just by you saying that.Do you think it's easy that someone who has been raped by their father to just say "FUCK YOU" to him and that's it it would stop hurting.Sorry to say I do find your comment's somewhat offensive in respect to many people here.

I also think you need to understand alot of people have been trying for so long Therapy,med's,counselling,etc yet it's not as easy as said and it is exhausting after suffering for so long.I guess unless you understand what it's like there is'nt much else to really say.

Last edited by a moderator:

-Deception-

This thread amuses me. What a celebration of life. A battle cry for individuals to stand up for themselves. A beacon of light for all people oppressed.

If dealing with life was as easy as you make it seem, this forum would have zero to no visitors. The fact of the matter is, however, that humans are IGNORANT, PETTY, FEEBLE MINDED and ultimately WEAK. What you want them to do is to show strength, but there is no strength in mankind. There is only the perception; the illusion of strength. A lone human is weaker than a mouse, and thus you shouldn't be surprised that this forum has a lot of people frequenting it.

Try not to be so naïve.

Last edited by a moderator:

Darken

your saying we're all lazy? You don't know me fuck you. You need to be more sensitive to others people feelings. I doubt you would tell some one who was raped to their face "Your (name) raped you get over it". Whats your point? Just because some one is physically capable of some thing doesn't mean they can do what ever they want. For a lot of us its depression and mental problems that hold us down. "FUCK IT, IF I"M SUICIDAL, WHY THE FUCK NOT I JUST RUN A MUCK IN THIS WORLD AND LIVE IT LIKE NO ONES WATCHING" Because I have morals and don't believe in doing things with out considering how it affects other people. Killing your self is not that fucking easy. Your thread is just insulting, your basically calling us all pathetic.

Z

zen14

Hold up...I JUST noticed the "Stop being lazy" line.

My dad physically and mentally abused me until I got some muscle on myself, then he stopped. Same with my aunt.

Most of us have been through hell. Hell where we could NOT defend ourselves. That kinda shit breaks you down mentally.

But let me tell you something, we've all had tough lives here guy and all of us reading are still standing. We're actually tougher then most. We've seen hell on earth and we're still standing.

BTW I did almost die. My sister coming over unexpected and calling the cops saved my ass. The nurses at the hospital pointed at a crucifix after I was done being stiched, and with blood being pumped into me and told me that that was the only reason I was still here.

And btw, thanks for your opinion. Prick.

Last edited:
I dunno Darken, I feel pretty pathetic. Like the rest of you I was raped and beaten to the point of near death more than once. I was also forced into a cult (JW's) where I was also raped and threatened, and I still have a lot of that baggage to work through.

It's amazing that I'm still alive and free and not locked up somewhere where the doors don't open from the inside, or dead by my own hand for that matter.

But when compared to your average "normal" person I am pretty pathetic.

I try not to hold that against myself, but I do understand that it's true.

RainbowChaser

It's amazing that I'm still alive and free and not locked up somewhere where the doors don't open from the inside, or dead by my own hand for that matter.

But when compared to your average "normal" person I am pretty pathetic.
There's the difference between being pathetic and feeling pathetic. You feel it, but you've proven that you're not. You're doing well hunny, so don't give up :hug: And don't compare yourself to others either - they haven't been through what you have.

Spikey

It is good advice, I will admit that, but you sound so patronizing in it.
Don't patronize anyone on here please.
What you have written is rather inspiring, but again, it's easier said that done.

Melissa :hug:

ace

memory318,you don't walk in other people's shoe's so please don't assume no one is trying,because anyone who understand's what depression is like know's whoever is still here is doing their damn best.The one's who have taken their lives sadly found everything far too much,and that's understandable if you've been there or are there right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$255.00
Goal
$255.00