to everyone who feels suicidal tonight...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by triggs, Jul 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. triggs

triggs Account Closed

:hug: please stay, talk to those who are around
    there is reason to live, honestly :arms:
    thinking of you all :heart:
    triggs xx

2. necrodude

necrodude Well-Known Member

ok yeah. oh goodnight to you

3. Remedy

Remedy Chat & Forum Buddy

Good message :)

4. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

there is noone around... :sad:

honestly? whats the reason? :sad:

thx, but thinking doesnt really help :sad:

5. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Hey Laura and a big hug for you too!

6. tehvenom

tehvenom Member

Good message

Everyone be strong and good night. :hugtackles:

7. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Great post hun :D

8. triggs

triggs Account Closed

hey hun, i'm sorry there weren't many people around - but there are distractions which could help you :)
    the reasons are different for everyone - i don't know you very well so i wouldn't be able to say exactly your reasons - but everyone deserves to live and have a happy life, and it is possible to get there :hug: i only hope you can get there soon and not feel as if you need to resort to suicide :arms:
    i don't know about you, but to know someone cares, even just a little bit, brings me a little hope :smile: and i hope that for everyone
    keep strong hun, if you ever need to talk, i'm here for you :heart:
    triggs xx

9. touglytobeloved

There is noone around, exept my family. Nothing cant distact me, exept the things i want and i cant have. Theres so many problems, and theres no solutions. Things are worse from day to day. When was the last bad thing that happened? 1 hour ago. When was the last good thing? I dont remember. Suicide is the only solution, i know now for sure. And dont say there is solution, because i was looking for it few years, and there isnt. Dont say its my depression, i wasnt like this till 2-3 years ago, and yet, nothing good happened. I was using distractions for about 7-8 years, and it was working, they kept me unhappy but not entirely sad. But then it was too much, so the last 2-3 years are hell, worse than hell. If the question was IF, now the question if WHEN i will suicide.
    And you say you do care. I dont deny that, maybe you do. And many others do care. And i care about you, and everyone here, and about the ill people around the world, and about the unhappy, and about the hungry and homeless people... But i will not do anything to help them. Why? Simply because i cant. Because no matter how much a care and want to help, im just me, and you are just you, and we are not able to help.

10. Toki Wartooth Lover

Toki Wartooth Lover Well-Known Member

I love you Triggs.
    You're so helpful
    :arms:
    ~Audrey

11. triggs

triggs Account Closed

whilst you may believe that - i do not, and i hope some day soon you change your mind, however much you think you won't :hug: i'm still here for you, no matter what okay :smile: xx
    please reconsider

12. triggs

triggs Account Closed

:biggrin: thanks Audrey! it's nice to know my little gestures are appreciated :) xx

13. mandyj101

mandyj101 Well-Known Member

morning laura ..
    jus thought id say nice post :) x

14. triggs

triggs Account Closed

:biggrin: thanks mandy xx

15. BlindOrphan

BlindOrphan Member

=/........................

16. triggs

triggs Account Closed

:hug:

17. Toki Wartooth Lover

Toki Wartooth Lover Well-Known Member

You're welcome.. :)

18. touglytobeloved

i do not believe that, i know that, its my reality. i do want to believe like you do, but i cant, life show me that it doesnt work forme, i hope it works for you, and i hope you do have a reason to live, and people to talk, but the reality is: not everyone has that.

19. triggs

triggs Account Closed

i know it may seem insignificant... but i care, and you can talk to me... i'm not just saying that, i genuinely mean it. if you need someone to talk to/vent to/rant to/ramble to/debate with/laugh with/cry with... i am here. i am a person, not just a computer - and whether that seems stupid, or irrelivant, or unhelpful to you, it's true. that's all i can say really. i'm not going to make up stuff about how life will always turn out fabulously, because for some people it is just very unlucky, and i've known a fair few VERY unlucky people, but they make it through, and they find a way to do that every day. i don't know how, and i don't know any magical cures to making you feel great and for life to suddenly become perfect - if i did i obviously wouldn't be here. i just need you to know you're not alone. that's it.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.