To everyone

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by madmember, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. madmember

madmember Guest

You think you have friends here but that is not true, it's all fake and lies.
    I thought i had a friend but it was all lies.

Never believe a word anyone says here its all fake and lies.
    Trust no one.

2. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

it isn't always.. a lot of the stuff said here is true.
    but that's not to say it all is.

3. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Hi.Well done for being brave for posting.It must be so hard when your hurting so much and i do hear your hurting right now.From a few past experiences I have been hurt too - i know how hard it can be and it cuts like a knife.But for some people on this site it is a large part of their lives and sometimes pretty much all they have at times and obviously there are some that are very desperate and very genuine in their stories and feelings.I also try to be honest with everyone about my story or when responding to them and also try as much as is humanly possible to not judge others and i know i dont really deserve to be here at all, shouldnt be here but it is knowing that there are some here that are genuine that makes me come back each time.But it does not take away the pain caused.I respect and understand fully your need to remain anonymous but i am here if ever you want to talk or post more.Please be careful.But i hope you come through this and still manage to be a member but understand if not.i dont know who you are but your pain and post are in my thoughts.Take care.kath

4. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Oh trust me when I say I have had them thoughts you've had. Not so much with just SF, but everyone online, but now I realise that was paranoia talking and also my immense self hatred - why would anyone want to be friends with me?? Subconsciously, perhaps you are pushing them away. Making yourself believe they don't care about you etc, when in actuality, they do. :hug: Perhaps you could talk to the friend you're talking about, and let them know how upset you're feeling etc. Maybe when you confront and let out your thoughts, she/he will be able to help settle your mind. Take care of yourself, and if you wanna chat you are welcome to PM me. :hug:

5. kath

kath Well-Known Member

i can see what resistance is saying.Res ive often had similar thoughts and feelings too hugs.

By the way i know i have hurt others here too in various ways.im ashamed of that though i know im not really managing to put it right really at the moment.i was not writing my post as an innocent.

6. worlds edge

worlds edge Well-Known Member

IMO that's an unfair hasty generalisation. One or two bad apples do not make a whole site...and as you've written this we don't really even have any evidence of any wrong-doing beyond you say-so. Not saying your specific claim against whomever is wrong, but I'm not saying it is right, either.

But I think what I've quoted is unfair to the folks running this joint. And I say that as someone not always on the same wavelength with them. :smile:

7. madmember

madmember Guest

I tried talking to this person by asking about a few things that were bothering me but i got turned around on me saying i was attacking them.

I always tried to be a friend to that person when they are down and this is how i get repaid.

I don't care anymore.
    I give up on life.

8. kath

kath Well-Known Member

Well done for trying to talk to the person.

im sorry the conversation didnt help you in the way you hoped it would.

im sorry all of this seems to have added to your feelings of needing to give up on life.

I hope you can manage to stay safe.Here if you want to say some more about why you feel so bad.

9. madmember

madmember Guest

Spoke to the person again and sorted the problem out.
    It was my fault and the things I wanted to know did sound like an attack.
    :hug: to that person

Thankyou for your replies :grouphug:

10. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

im glad you have sorted it, and your story has given me the inspiration to talk to a lost friend, thank you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.