To hard :(

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by ZERO2008, Nov 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ZERO2008

ZERO2008 Well-Known Member

i cant do it i cant move on from my girlfriend why you ask cos she dumped me and never gave me aa reason why. i hate myself prolly my fault anyway i screw everything up, wish i was dead thats what she prolly wants me just to die

2. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

In a relationship, each party contributes to its pleasure and its demise...one way to look at this is how this was a rehearsal for your next relationship...each time, when we learn from the past, the next one becomes better...big hugs, J

3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

It's understandable that it's hard for you to move on. If this girl really liked you then she would not of left you in the dark.

4. I've recently messed up a relationship, and I feel guilty, I hope she does to, but maybe she has her own reasons? It's understandable that you are upset, I hope things work out for you but please don't do anything rational.

:hug:

5. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Get use to it. Every relationship I had that broke up, I was never given a reason. When we were still togethor I was always told I was boring because I wanted to stay home. It didn't matter that I worked like twelve hours a night. They were perfectly happy to spend my money. Then they started cheating on me. I am to old for those kind of games so I have given up and won't try again. I am perfectly happy being alone. I hope you don't go thru this! Like the others said learn from your previous relationships and pay attention to how things are! Good Luck!~Joseph~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.