To Live or Die

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by denistar, Aug 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. denistar

denistar Active Member

I honestly don't want to kill myself.

However, I've been feeling really depressed lately. I'm just hurting. I feel like this will never end. I'm so tired of the highs and lows I feel year in and year out. I can't accomplish anything because the depressive episodes come out of nowhere. I take forever to snap out of it. (Though I know it doesn't really work like that.) I just want to be happy and accomplished and proud of myself. But every time I build myself up, I get depressed along the way and the work goes to waste.

I'm giving myself 30 days. I guess I'm stalling because I so badly want to live! But I'm tired and I want to die.

I wish I didn't feel this way.... ='c

2. fragmentedfictions

fragmentedfictions New Member

Please talk to me. You have so closely described myself.

3. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hey Denise, Are you on meds??I too have depression and personality disorder..I take meds for them and they work..Check with your doctor if your on meds he may need to make an adjustment..Or change them to something else..It takes awhile to find the right combination..Take care!!

4. denistar

denistar Active Member

Hey, I'm not on any meds. But I am taking Yasmin and they say it can worsen depression and suicidal feelings. I'm thinking of stopping the pills. Meds here are really expensive. And I don't have insurance.

5. Daphna

Daphna Well-Known Member

Everyone wants to change. I suggest looking into your spiritualality and to take a new path of self discovery and see where it leads you. Blessings..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.