To M

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by SAVE_ME, Jun 4, 2011.

1. SAVE_ME

SAVE_ME Well-Known Member

The following isn't directed at anyone from here. Just someone I'm kinda pissed off with atm and so I thought I'd let it out here since this is the 'Let It All Out' forum:

YOU FUCKING UNGRATEFUL PIECE OF SHIT!!! GO FUCK YOURSELF!!!! ISN'T BAD ENOUGH THAT I HAVE TO SWALLOW MY PRIDE AND MAN UP AND BE THE ONE TO COME CRAWLING BACK AND DO THE RIGHT THING BUT NOOOOO!!! YOU HAVE TO BE A FUCKING DOUCHE ABOUT EVERYTHING!!!! IT WAS A YEAR AGO, MAN!! A YEAR AGO!!! I WAS PISSED OFF BACK THEN!! KINDA STILL AM BUT YEAH, SHAME ON ME FOR ACTUALLY BELIEVING THAT PEOPLE CHANGE!!! ONCE A SHITHEAD, ALWAYS A SHITHEAD!!!! BUT AT LEAST I CAN NOW HAVE A TEENY TINY BIT OF SELF-RESPECT FOR KNOWING THAT I DIDN'T ACT LIKE A DICK HEAD AND TRIED TO DO THE DECENT THING!!! I VERY MUCH DOUBT YOU'LL SEE IT LIKE THAT BUT THEN AGAIN, YOU WOULDN'T, WOULD YOU!!! SAYS A WHOLE LOT ABOUT YOU AS A PERSON AND I ONLY HOPE YOU GET A MASSIVE, MASSIVE WAKE UP CALL ONE DAY BEFORE YOU END UP VERY SAD, ALONE AND CONFUSED, IF YOU AREN'T ALREADY!!!! FUCK YOU!!!! SHOULD'VE JUST LEFT IT CAUSE YOU'RE A FUCKING C**T AND YOU'LL NEVER CHANGE!!!! FUCKING DOUCHEBAG!!!! GO BURN IN HELL!!!!!