To make the collectors feel bad

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by countrygirl, Oct 6, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. countrygirl

countrygirl New Member

I was served with papers that the foreclosure process has been started last week. There's already a lien on the property form the Home Owners Association. I have been working my ass off to pay things and get caught up and it feels impossible. I've got 25 more days to make this right. I need a lot of money, though.

My plan, if I can't get the money together, is to pick a fight with my boyfriend and get him to move out. I'm then going to mail my suicide note to ever member of the HOA board, to the credit card companies, to my banks, to the people I've been working for who owe my money (working for yourself is a bitch), to the mortgage company, to Citiback where my car loan is, and to some of the political bloggers.

If I have to go, I'm going to go with a lot of press. I want every person on every blog and calling in radio show and stupid news program who called unemployed people working hard to make things right a DEADBEAT to feel guilt and shame. I want my story to keep them up at night and make those who've been lucky enough to keep jobs to give until it hurts to charities that will actually help people.

And mostly, I just want out. I'm going straight to heaven, because I've been in hell for two years now and I'm done.

2. aoeu

aoeu Well-Known Member

Don't curse them for doing their jobs. They have no intent to be malicious - they only wish to provide for their own families.

3. countrygirl

countrygirl New Member

For some, that's true. Besides, it's not the employees but the decision makers I want guilt from. Do they really have to call every. single. day. so I can tell them the same thing I told the day before?

And some of the collectors are hateful. There's no other word for it. They're not just doing their job, they're enjoying making me feel like a worthless human being.

4. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

how about writing to them now while you live and fight that way..at least it will be ongoing...
    once you die so will the fight with them for change...
    you can do far more to change things if you're still alive..

5. countrygirl

countrygirl New Member

I hear what you're saying IV2010, but there have been many, many, many ongoing conversations for 2 years. I still have the possibility of saving my home. But if I can't, then I can't keep going. I can't face the humiliation and loss of another thing in my life.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.