To meet or not to meet?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by thelewischild, Feb 17, 2009.

1. thelewischild

thelewischild Member

So, first things first, I'm a bisexual girl who is VERY unlucky in love. A while ago, a friend (the friend I was in love with if anyone has read my threat "I don't know what to do" - yes my life is complex) tried to set me up with a female friend of his. The problem is, she lives abroad, and although she said she liked me (although nothing happened between us) we decided we didn't want to do long-distance, because it'd be too much of a commitment and we'd only met each other once. A few weeks ago, she said she'd be over on Friday for a few days on a Drama trip and I asked if she'd like to meet up, and she agreed, but we haven't talked since. I'm starting to wonder if she does want to meet up or not. I don't want to pressure her, but I don't want to miss an opportunity to see someone who might actually like me. Should I send her a message, or just leave it?
  2. Dragon

Dragon Staff Alumni

She may just be busy. I'd say send her a message, and if you don't get a reply, then you have your answer.
  3. thelewischild

thelewischild Member

The thing is, I'm worried she's so nice she'll just agree to meet me even if she doesn't want to :unsure:
  4. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Definitely send her a letter :).
  5. thelewischild

thelewischild Member

Thanks, just sent a message - *fingers crossed* for what exactly...I don't know XD