1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To meet or not to meet?

Discussion in 'Family, Friends and Relationships' started by thelewischild, Feb 17, 2009.

1. thelewischild

thelewischild Member

So, first things first, I'm a bisexual girl who is VERY unlucky in love. A while ago, a friend (the friend I was in love with if anyone has read my threat "I don't know what to do" - yes my life is complex) tried to set me up with a female friend of his. The problem is, she lives abroad, and although she said she liked me (although nothing happened between us) we decided we didn't want to do long-distance, because it'd be too much of a commitment and we'd only met each other once. A few weeks ago, she said she'd be over on Friday for a few days on a Drama trip and I asked if she'd like to meet up, and she agreed, but we haven't talked since. I'm starting to wonder if she does want to meet up or not. I don't want to pressure her, but I don't want to miss an opportunity to see someone who might actually like me. Should I send her a message, or just leave it?

2. Dragon

Dragon Staff Alumni

She may just be busy. I'd say send her a message, and if you don't get a reply, then you have your answer.

3. thelewischild

thelewischild Member

The thing is, I'm worried she's so nice she'll just agree to meet me even if she doesn't want to :unsure:

4. jameslyons

jameslyons Well-Known Member

Definitely send her a letter :).

5. thelewischild

thelewischild Member

Thanks, just sent a message - *fingers crossed* for what exactly...I don't know XD