To: Mom, Dad, Carol, & Chris

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by xZombiexAngelx, Jan 18, 2011.

1. xZombiexAngelx

xZombiexAngelx Well-Known Member

Mom: You left me when I was little, you never even gave a reason. You moved back to Tennessee without a word to me. Thanks, mom. Maybe if you had been here I wouldn't be so messed up. I wouldn't be a "freak" as people like to call me. Thanks a lot for lying about Christmas and Birthday Presents over the last 10 years. Thanks for totally ignoring me, and only sending me forward text messages. Not asking how I'm doing or even acknowledging me these days.

Dad: You choose your "girlfriend" over me. You have for the last 10 years. Why? Am I not good enough? When I was little you always said I'm a failure and I'm just like my mother. I'm nothing like her! Why did you put me down so much? Why do you ignore the fact that I'm depressed and suicidal? I went to the counselor at school and when she called you and she asked if you knew I was cutting myself, you said you had no idea. ...But you knew. You found out 3 years before that. Why did you lie...? Why didn't you get me help like the doctor and counselor told you...?

Carol: Why did you steal my dad from me? Why do you treat me horribly? Do you think I don't need my dad? I'm sorry about what your dad did to you when you were little, it's a horrible thing. But guess what? My uncle did the same thing to me. I need my dad. He's all I've got, and you've taken him from me. Your selfish.

Chris: We were together for 2 freakin years! You kissed another girl while I was at the homecoming dance... Then I found out you were cheating the entire relationship with your "best friend". And you expect me to trust you. I hate the fact that I still love you... But you saved me 3 years ago when I was trying to kill myself... You took the blade from my hand... and hugged me. I miss that. Why did you cheat on me? Why did you lie? I loved you... I thought you loved me...
  2. alice_0

alice_0 Active Member

i am sorry to see someone hurting so much. i know how it feels to be hurt and angry, even if i cannot ever fully understand your situation. i can tell though that you are a strong person, and i know that you deserve better than you have been given in life. i send you all the best thoughts, feelings and wishes that i can and virtual hugs. i am sorry i cannot do more. stay strong and know that you are a great person. i am not on much, but would be happy to talk anytime.
  3. xZombiexAngelx

xZombiexAngelx Well-Known Member