To mom

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by sozinha, Mar 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sozinha

sozinha Guest

I will die. I will not make mistakes like the last time and wake in a hospital bed. I am not afraid anymore. As I sit here and cut I feel the pain leaving me. It feels better but it all comes back. I am tired. My parents will find this page soon or latter and but they will never understand, she never believed me even when I told her... do you believe me now mom ?
    Kiss nana for me. Bye

2. Troubled2008

Troubled2008 Well-Known Member

How old are you? I always suggest a healthy dose of self-confidence and money. Find a love for money and just become an a******. That's what I did and my whole life got fixed. It might sound strange... But once you don't care about humanity anymore and just serve yourself with whatever you want (hopefully not drugs or booze), you won't care as much... and you probably won't want to kill yourself.

Believe me, been there on the edge before...... Got snapped out of it actually by a couple bosses at a really tough job. I mean REALLY tough.... And they were really mean. But they snapped me out of the life I was in... the depression, drugs, etc.... Gave me the love of money. Seemed to be a cure-all.

Anyhow... I made the bad choice to drink again so now I'm addicted AGAIN... I had never read anything about it before and I didn't know that if you're an alcoholic and you quit, you can NEVER drink again so I have to kick it again... but I'll do it... and after I kick it, I'll give the world a huge kick right in the a**.

3. sozinha

sozinha Guest

12yrs

4. alexander01

alexander01 Active Member

Let it time.

5. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Hey kiddo....you are waaaayyyyy too young to be thinking like this. What is going on?

You have your whole life ahead of you. And trust me....things will get a heck of a lot better.

6. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

I diasagree, I was severly depressed when I was 11. Depression knows little age limitation.

7. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Oh I know that. My point was that at such a tender young age,,,,there certainly will be good days ahead.

8. sozinha

sozinha Guest

No it won't Forpetessake. Today is the last one. No more
    to late

9. Troubled2008

Oh! LOL. Well, I guess you don't need to worry about money or a job right now then. Heh... Seriously, if you don't know who to talk to, talk to a teacher or principal at school. That way, you don't have to be embarrassed or anything like might happen if you are talking directly to your family.

I guarantee that there are adults at school who will be happy to listen to you if you need. :biggrin:

10. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Talk to us....tell us what is going on.

11. Troubled2008

If you're at work, shouldn't you be working? haha :laugh: ... just kiddin, I spent several YEARS at work chatting to friends on Yahoo Messenger! lol

12. sozinha

sozinha Guest

mom doesn't believe me. i told her about father and she hit me, caled me a liar she said I only cause trouble and they would be better off without me. \my father said I am so stupid I couldn't even kill myself.. I tried but I vomited the pills. This time I will do it right. I cut and is bleeding a lot which makes me feel better, but if it stops or they come home early, then I will use his gun. I am going to lay down now. \i just wanted to feel like someone was here with me while I do this. Thanks

13. Acy

Acy Mama Bear - TLC, Common Sense Staff Member Safety & Support

Sozinha,

How about calling 911 and getting the medics to you right now? I gather from the gist of what you have said that your father did something and your mother didn't believe you when you told her.

If your father has hurt you or touched you in any way that made you uncomfortable, you can tell the doctor at the hospital and they WILL help you, hun. Whatever the problem is, they will help.

Killing yourself when you are so young is so sad. There will be MANY good times ahead of you.

Please let us know if you have called 911. They will help with your cut and with family problems, but you need to tell someone what's going on.

14. Mandy1

Mandy1 Antiquities Friend & Senior Member

Sweetheart please call a ambulance,you dont have to do this,there is help for you and people who will believe you.

15. sozinha

sozinha Guest

I do i already did it doesnt hurt
    i dont felll dirt anymore
    i can t thin k sleepy

16. Acy

Call 911, please. Right now. I'm very worried and I care about what happens to you.

17. soliloquise

soliloquise Well-Known Member

come back in chat soz... or please call for help? worried :(

18. Acy

Heya, sweetie. Call for help, and then go into chat as Solliloquise suggests. Or just do one of those. We're worried 'bout ya.

19. Mandy1

Mandy1 Antiquities Friend & Senior Member

Sozinah,call the ambulance sweetheart,they will help you,i no your hurting but do this for us,we care x

20. Acy

Sozinha, how are you doing, sweetie?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.