To Much Change..

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by absolution, Aug 22, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

So much has changed for me in like a 3 week period.. I have moved from MA to OH. I had to quit my group therapy that i was really hard but was getting into. I cant think about going back to college till next March at the soonest. I have to leave the one therapist I feel I have connected with. I dont know if I will be able to find another here that my insurance will cover. And I certainly dont have the money to pay for it after i pay her mom every month for letting me stay there. Then there is the issue about getting my meds... ugh i cant even think about that right now.

Also, and this may sound stupid, I wont be able to keep my cat. I know that may sound stupid but I love that little devil so much. Everything feels like it is crashing down around me and cant seem to find my footing again. I know only one thing for certain: I have to live her because I love her and need to protect her. I cant do that from MA. :cry:

I feel so low about myself right now and i hate it. I hate feeling like this. I want to cut...and cut now! I feel like im losing my mind and I dont know what to do. :cry:

2. boo

boo Well-Known Member

Change isn't always easy. Especially a big one. Give it some time, because that's the only thing that can make it better.

3. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

I guess I'm just afraid.. Idk how to explain but it all hurts so much.. :i'm sorry:

4. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

I'll take care of you, Sam. :wub:

5. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:wub: not what im worried about sweetie. :( Its hard to explain.. i really shouldnt have posted this at all :(

6. Animosity

Animosity Forum & Chat Buddy

i know generally what you mean. and it's fine, woman. :love:

7. absolution

absolution Forum Buddy

:love: 2 I cant think... :(

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.