to much pain....

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by impulse617, Sep 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. impulse617

impulse617 Well-Known Member

Just in so much pain right now, I feel like my heart has been ripped out and stepped on. I just don't know what to do with myself. I'm sick of waiting for things to get better...they never will. I guess I have no one to blame but myself for that. I'm just sick and tired of caring about people who could care less about me. I have no one in this world and that kind of pain is just to much to bare. Every second is becoming so incredibly hard....I just can't take it anymore.

Honestly, nobody else cares so why should I??? If I died right now, no one would care, much less notice. I mean nothing to anybody. I have no reason to stay and every reason to go....I don't wanna be here anymore, I've come to learn that I just don't belong here. My entire existence was one big mistake and its time to end it....
  2. Speedy

Speedy Staff Alumni

Hi impulse,

I'm writing to you solely for one reason - to let you know that I'm listening and that I hope you stay safe. Take care, and thanks for talking to us. It has been a while since you last posted here, I see. Pleased to meet you.

3. musicalpsycho

musicalpsycho Active Member

I can only echo Mr A's words and tell you that I feel the same way you do and the precious few things keeping me here are my parents (who make me feel guilty about suicidal thoughts) and christianity (suicide would be an act of murder). Maybe you could find something for you to hold on to as well (a past-time you used to enjoy?).
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Hi hun just letting you know I care hun You can pm me any time hun okay I know that pain of isolation and it does hurt hun. Just know you are not alone okay you can talk to anyone here hun me included okay hugs
  5. impulse617

impulse617 Well-Known Member

Thank you for the responses but I think I'm beyond help at this point.....this is already shaping up to be one of the worst days of my life. I just don't belong here. I'm not gonna stay where I'm not wanted. I'm sick of the pain, the tears, everything. I can't do this anymore...I'm tired of fighting, I'm so worn out, I just wanna close my eyes and forget that I ever existed the way everyone else already has.
  6. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I know your tired hell exhausted right time now hun to call for some help
    You should not have to fight this battle alone it is too hard
    Call your doctor okay get him to admit you to hospital for awhile for a rest hun until you can get meds to help you be stronger.
    Dam pain dam sadness i get it hun but don't fight them alone okay call for some help go in for some help hun please just do it okay You will get the support you need to carry one just go in hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.