to my closest sorry

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Dubstepper, Jul 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dubstepper

Dubstepper Staff Alumni

listen... i tried to be a good friend and brother and a sweet guy. i havent been on the site much and i may never come back. ill stay logged in just so my family can see where i went for help to get rid of my suicidal feelings. tell them i was a good guy, will you?
    im sorry for being a hipocrite and sorry for being too close cause now i know how it feels to have friends and lose friends. dont miss me
  2. Dubstepper

Dubstepper Staff Alumni

i really wish i had someone to talk to.ipods dont do chat rooms... :( and mikel doesnt do happiness tonight.
  3. Angelo_91

Angelo_91 Well-Known Member

Whatever you decide... good luck to you, see you on the other side.
  4. bright1

bright1 Well-Known Member

I wish I knew what to say to convince you to stick around. I know what it's like to lose friends--you don't know how much you depend on a good friend until she isn't around any more. All I can think to offer is this thought: None of us have all the friends we need. Maybe someone needs you?
  5. triggs

triggs Account Closed

:hug: xx
  6. Izziebabystar

Izziebabystar Well-Known Member

mikel im here for you and i always will be
    ill never stop loving you either mikel
    you mean the world to me
    i cant lose you
  7. sweetpea0

sweetpea0 Well-Known Member

You come here for help, then please let us help you. What is going on that is making you want to end it all?
  8. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Mikel :hug:

I hope you're doing better..please let us know!

We're all here for you :)
  9. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I hope you are feeling a little less desperate today Mikel. I am sorry you felt so alone. Life has its ups and downs. It just seems that for some of us the downs dominate. Not fair, I know. You are in my thoughts. If you need a shoulder, you know where to find it. :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.