To my firends here at SF

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by liveinhope, Aug 17, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Thank you gentle lady u have offered me so much help and support and what u do here for everybody is so invaluable
    However i think it may be time for me to leave the forum i think i might be doing more harm than good and that would never be my intention.
    Please keep safe and take care and for anybody i need to be sorry to then im sorry
    May u all walk the path towards that light the light that may bring a little happiness for u all
    take care my friends be safe be happy one day

Ive just had a call from my surgery to say blood tests are back and not right and Dr wants to see me
    God what next?? how much more ?:blub::sorry::hug::confused::lost:
  2. xXWhateverItTakesXx

xXWhateverItTakesXx Forum Buddy

Please don't leave. I have seen you helping so many people.

You are not doing any harm ^__^

xxx :hug::hug:
  3. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I don't think it is time for you to leave the forum Dawn. You are supportive to many people here. I don't see you as harming anyone. I and others here would still like to be a source of support for you should you need it and i know you have the need to support others. Let us know what you find out about your blood tests.I care. :hug:
  4. no point

no point Well-Known Member

I hope you don't leave the forum, Dawn. I've seen you help so many people here. You never do any harm. I hope you decide to stay here. :hug:
  5. Driretlanii

Driretlanii Active Member

Dawn, we never spoke previously so I won't say that you helped me or that you brighten up my day - it's a fact that I just can't say that, otherwise I'd be soooo lying... But what I can say is that if they all say you help people in here, then it's true... and to those you help, you'll be a major loss. We all ended up here for some reason right? And we all (I suppose) got here not in very good terms with our lives... If you're helping someone, you'll probably be the world to them - so, just don't give them one more reason to feel worse... And I'm sure that if you do make a balance of what you're doing here, you'll be doing a lot of good stuff to others and to yourself also, 'cos helping others helps ourselves...
    Stay around!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.