To my friends...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by carol2237, Apr 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

Hey Guys,

Sorry to all of my friends here, i cannot do this anymore. It was nice meeting you all and I hope you can do all I couldnt, stay strong and you can do anything you set your mind to. Tonight will be my last *huggles*

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

carol, whats going on hun? :hug:
  3. Metallica*Melinda

Metallica*Melinda Well-Known Member

Are you still around? I know the feeling I really do, we could chat if you want...
  4. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

Take care Caroline. You are truly a blessing to this forum. :hug:
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2008
  5. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

really supportive dave. try helping instead of saying go do it.

carol you can msn me to talk hun. don't hesitate
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 23, 2008
  6. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

Caroline, please hang on. Remember the last time you were so desperate to leave and an old friend popped into your life. Remember how amazed you were that it happened and how glad you were that you hadn't taken your life. Those signs are everywhere. It is not your time. Let us help you in the same way you have helped so many of us, C.
  7. mortdesinos

mortdesinos Well-Known Member

You will relinquish all of the things that make life great. Depression is just a phase. Stay with us.
  8. twinkletoes

twinkletoes Active Member

Sweetheart, i gladly take the offer but i can only do that if you stay with us, so please think about it really good,

with love

9. touglytobeloved

touglytobeloved Well-Known Member

Are you still there? Or not? I hope you are... Otherwise, I hope youll find happiness at the end, if it is possible. Be safe...
  10. danni

danni Chat Buddy

car i'm on msn i'm here please i know you can fight this :hug:
  11. pit

pit Well-Known Member

Carol, stay strong hun.
  12. Dave_N

Dave_N Guest

I think you completely misunderstood what I was trying to say Kelly (once again). I was just saying that Caroline was a blessing to this forum, because she is leaving it now. I wasn't in any way telling her to go do it.
  13. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

to be fair, dave, when somebody says they are "leaving" SF they most likely mean they are planning to take their life -- that's what caroline meant the last time she made a similar post. it was only when a dear friend showed up and she stayed up all night talking to him, that she changed her mind.

caroline -- please let us know how you are doing?
  14. Roselle

Roselle New Member

Did you seriously just say depression is a phase?
    Depression is a mental disorder, just like retardation, bi-polar, etc...
    And it is NOT just a phase, it's something we are going to have to deal with for the rest of our lives, so please don't pretend it will all magically be better some day.

Caroline, hun, we've all been there and we all know how hard it is to hold on.
    We've all felt the fear of what would happen if we killed ourselves, the confusion of why this is happening, why it had to happen.

It's normal. I'm not going to tell you suicide isn't a way out, because of course it is, and I'm not going to tell you it's not the answer, because I don't know you or your background, and it could be for you.

But this is a serious decision and can't be taken lightly. Please, think it over.
  15. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

No offense Dave, but I dont think u understood Carols post. She wasnt sayin she was leavin sf, she was sayin she was leavin altogether, which makes Kellys post totally understandable.

Carol, hun, Ive only just seen this thread and I pray to God its not too late, in my head the question bugs me if I saw u in chat yesterday which would be good, but Im not sure.

You are such an amazing young woman, I cannot relate to what youve had to go through, but I can relate to the feeling of not bein able to cope anymore. Please stick around, you have helped me and many of us so many times, I want you to know that I am ALWAYS here for you too, and you can always lean on me when u dont feel strong :hug:
  16. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

I havent had the chance yet to get to know you, but i have seen all the wonderful things you do for others and i really hope with all my heart that i get the opportunity to get to become one of your friends too.

I wish you so much love, and hope you are safe xxx
  17. carol2237

carol2237 Guest

Hey guys,

As i told Catherine in PM a little bit ago, i will be staying for at least the next 4 months... whether i want to or not. After the baby comes, it is a different story, but until then I will be here. I dont doubt that i will have more posts like this in that time, but know that I am safe. *huggles to all* sorry to worry you all.

18. nagisa

nagisa Chat & Forum Buddy Staff Alumni

I'm glad you are staying and hopefully it will be longer than for four months. :hug:
  19. famous.last.words

famous.last.words Forum Buddy

Im so glad you are staying :)
  20. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

im glad you decided to stay carol :hug: i hope it will be for longer than 4 months , im here if you need me , feel free to PM me :hug:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.