To My Male Brethren (swearing)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LetItGo

Staff Alumni
Ive been on this site for about 2 and half months now, and in that time ive read and listened to all sorts of horror stories from woman regarding us men folk.

I just want to say im fucking sick and tired of asshole men, who dont know how to be men, fuck up the life of so many woman about the place. Ya, ya, I know it works in reverse also...guys getting treating badly in relationships, fathers dont get to see there kids after divorce and so on...but lets face it, that is a fraction of the pain, that gets inflicted on woman.

This post isnt about trying to make me look holier than thou, its about me venting my frustration at some of my fellow men for being absolute dicks. Partially its also a complaint from a single guy, who is starting to realise, just how massively scarred so many woman are, and as a result of abuse and rape, how many woman feel they can no longer trust a guy. Thanks for fucking up my chances is I guess what im saying.

Let me spell it out for men the world over some of the things you dont do, just so where all perfectly clear on it.

1) No means No. Rapists should be carstrated. I swear! Ill get my pet cat to claw your balls off! and believe you me the pain will be beyond anything you can imagine.

2) You dont fucking beat woman! If you get angry and simply cant take it anymore, go down to the pub and get pissed, or go take a walk. Do something to calm yourself down. Think about what the fuck your doing, and know that once you cross that line...you can NEVER go back.

3) If you get a girl pregnant, possibly by accident, you just dont fucking run and hide like some lame ass jack rabbit, and forget about it. Its your co-responsibility to help bring that child up (presuming the mother goes ahead with the birth) at the very least you need to be financially supportive, and if possibly, you really need to have some fatherly contact. A child needs there father.!

4) You dont verbally abuse woman about there weight so they spend half there waking life counting calories, and the rest of it coping with eating disorders. Do you have any idea of the damage your doing to there self esteem, and health? yes you do have an idea...but you still fucking do it!!! Try and be something approaching considerate when you talk about your wifes/girlfriends weight.

5) If you have an issue with alcohol abuse...which I know effects many of us, please, please get help. For your own health, and the health of your relationships you need to seek help. Same goes for drug abuse obviously

6) If your father was an asshole, you dont walk in his footsteps. You know what it was like being the kid, watching dad beat your mother, abuse her, rape her, abuse you, and possibly heavan forbid rape you....You MUST break free of that trap. If you can see the signs of repeating the same thing that was done to you..causing the same pain, please, please, PLEASE get help.

7) If you have kids, spending quality time with them is important. Please dont be a non existent father like mine was.

Obviously I could list many more points here. Again im not trying to make myself out to be some sort of saint, Ive said and done some pretty stupid things, but I know where the line is, and I will never cross it.

Id also like to say that the overwhelming majority of men are decent, nice guys. For woman who think all men are assholes, you need to take a reality check, and free your mind from that bullshit. Dont believe every story your girlfriends tell you, because there are always two sides to an arguement.

END OF RANT

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob26003

Re: Too My Male Brethren (swearing)

I resent that.

Your comments are racist and reprehensible.

How dare you.

This means WAR!

Terry

Antiquities Friend
Staff Alumni

Guys guys guys, put down the weapons and have a pint !!!!!

Ok for all the fellas who got shafted by us girls:

1. Girls look beyond the six pack and the fat wallet. (not throwing stones at anyone here but have friends who thought like that).

2. Please if you want out of the relationship don't take the guys' kids away from him (unless of course he was an abusive and violent bastard). Kids need their dads !!

3. Men need support too, we can't expect them to always be the strong one.

4. Men fuck up, it's a known phenomena. Even the best of em can really let you down sometimes. You know what I mean, the eyeing up the girls when your out with em (hate that!!). The slighting remark about how beautiful someone at work is, or your bum looks big in that, or you can't cook like me mum etc..... They don't mean to hurt, they just don't think first before opening big gob....try not to take it to heart and forgive it.

5. Men don't talk !!! A huge problem between the sexes cos us females can't shut up :laugh: We have a problem we share it with everyone, men keep it in and become orrible moody sods, be aware if he suddenly starts snapping, drinking, more silent then usual and just generally difficult...THERE'S SOMETHING WRONG !! ..You're going to have your work cut out for you getting to the bottom of it but MAKE HIM TALK!!

Ok hope I've redressed the sex wars a bit.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

~Nobody~

MJ said:
1) No means No. Rapists should be castrated. I swear! Ill get my pet cat to claw your balls off!
Haha, go MJ! :-D :-P

Go Dev too, you are quite right :).

Did it help to get it all out in a post MJ? It sounds like it would have felt good to hit "Submit".

immure

Account Closed

skeptic of ur inocence in the deal.
one who can t imagine what it would be like or who could ever probe me deep enough to get what is a genuine trust from me. not sure how to even hold the concept of trust here. but if u s r real i want one of the u s that r gentle and patient. in mind body and soul.

Ive been on this site for about 2 and half months now, and in that time ive read and listened to all sorts of horror stories from woman regarding us men folk.

I just want to say im fucking sick and tired of asshole men, who dont know how to be men, fuck up the life of so many woman about the place. Ya, ya, I know it works in reverse also...guys getting treating badly in relationships, fathers dont get to see there kids after divorce and so on...but lets face it, that is a fraction of the pain, that gets inflicted on woman.

This post isnt about trying to make me look holier than thou, its about me venting my frustration at some of my fellow men for being absolute dicks. Partially its also a complaint from a single guy, who is starting to realise, just how massively scarred so many woman are, and as a result of abuse and rape, how many woman feel they can no longer trust a guy. Thanks for fucking up my chances is I guess what im saying.

Let me spell it out for men the world over some of the things you dont do, just so where all perfectly clear on it.

1) No means No. Rapists should be carstrated. I swear! Ill get my pet cat to claw your balls off! and believe you me the pain will be beyond anything you can imagine.

2) You dont fucking beat woman! If you get angry and simply cant take it anymore, go down to the pub and get pissed, or go take a walk. Do something to calm yourself down. Think about what the fuck your doing, and know that once you cross that line...you can NEVER go back.

3) If you get a girl pregnant, possibly by accident, you just dont fucking run and hide like some lame ass jack rabbit, and forget about it. Its your co-responsibility to help bring that child up (presuming the mother goes ahead with the birth) at the very least you need to be financially supportive, and if possibly, you really need to have some fatherly contact. A child needs there father.!

4) You dont verbally abuse woman about there weight so they spend half there waking life counting calories, and the rest of it coping with eating disorders. Do you have any idea of the damage your doing to there self esteem, and health? yes you do have an idea...but you still fucking do it!!! Try and be something approaching considerate when you talk about your wifes/girlfriends weight.

5) If you have an issue with alcohol abuse...which I know effects many of us, please, please get help. For your own health, and the health of your relationships you need to seek help. Same goes for drug abuse obviously

6) If your father was an asshole, you dont walk in his footsteps. You know what it was like being the kid, watching dad beat your mother, abuse her, rape her, abuse you, and possibly heavan forbid rape you....You MUST break free of that trap. If you can see the signs of repeating the same thing that was done to you..causing the same pain, please, please, PLEASE get help.

7) If you have kids, spending quality time with them is important. Please dont be a non existent father like mine was.

Obviously I could list many more points here. Again im not trying to make myself out to be some sort of saint, Ive said and done some pretty stupid things, but I know where the line is, and I will never cross it.

Id also like to say that the overwhelming majority of men are decent, nice guys. For woman who think all men are assholes, you need to take a reality check, and free your mind from that bullshit. Dont believe every story your girlfriends tell you, because there are always two sides to an arguement.

END OF RANT
Wow!! that actually made me feel better! lol like I was the one ranting about it, you covered so many things that have happend to me. It actually kind of gives me hope to know and be friends with uch a wonderful person. :hug:

With all my love,
Carolyn

Sa Palomera

Thanks for that, MJ :arms: :hug: You got it all pointed out well (and you too Dev! :arms: )

It was, just as Carolyn feels, as if it was me saying all that. Thank you so much and I'm glad to have someone who understands these things amongst my friends. Thanks for being there MJ :hug:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00