To People who think suicide is selfish

Status
Not open for further replies.

Summer.Rain

People say suicide is selfish and cowardly. That's bullshit. It's more selfish to expect someone to go through life feeling like shit, just so you can keep them around because they make you happy or some shit. It is not they're duty to keep you happy whilst they go through hell, you people are the selfish one.
People who say that suicide is selfish are stupid people who dont undarstand shit
about it. Thay say "when you kill yourself, we suffering becouse of your selfish
acts", but when you suffering just so that thay will be happy and shit isnt it selfish too?
Thay only think about thair own asses.
<<Dont kill yourself becouse i (!!) dont want to suffer!!>>

Random

Basically everything a person does is selfish. Even love is selfish.

It hurts me to think about my family hurting. But why? Is it love? Sure. But what's love all about? I love my family because they've loved me and treated me well. If they never had, I probably wouldn't have ever loved them. Isn't that selfish?

And then there's the aspect of identifying with other people. You know how you would feel if this or that happened to you so you're projecting your thoughts and emotions onto them. So it's still selfish because you see other people as you.

It's impossible to live without being selfish.

Selfish or not, its your personal choice. And there will be always someone whosays its selfish and someone who says its not. So, lets dont bother with this anymore.

shazzer

At the end of the day suicide is a personal choice there's no right or wrong about it. If I kill myself thats my choice noone else's. People are always going to judge you whatever you do anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00