to poeple in germany

Discussion in 'Self Harm & Substance Abuse' started by MourningAngel, Oct 6, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MourningAngel

MourningAngel Well-Known Member

I was wondering if my health insurance would pay the stiching,... if I went to hospital
    additionally the next hospital is about 25-30km away from me, could I go to the 'normal' doctor (Hausarzt) in my neighbour village for stiching,...?
    thx for the replies

2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

I think it would be a good idea to go to hospital to get cuts looked at They will probable clean them up and stitch them and maybe get you some help you need. Hospital will probable cover it. What has got you cutting yourself maybe post here to let the pain out okay tell us what it is so people can help you

3. MourningAngel

i don't cut atm, i maid a break for summer but i'll start again soon since it's getting colder again...
    these questions just crossed my mind and i really don't want to ask my parents

4. MourningAngel

the thing with hospital is that it's so far away and the busses only go once an hour and it'd take me a whole hour to get to hospital and honestly i don't think it's worth it, 'cause iin the end either i can take care of it myself or i'll have lost too much blood until i reach hospital. hence the question with the 'normal' doctor (hausarzt)

5. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Some GP do stitching but not alot do. call ambulance theywill get you there faster. call crisis they will send someone to house call for help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.