To reintroduce myself... :)

Discussion in 'Welcome' started by tiggersafire, Apr 2, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tiggersafire

tiggersafire Well-Known Member

Hola! My name is Kylene. I've been a member here since I was... I want to say, around 15 or 16. I am now 21, and will be 22 in August. I have changed names many times, from Tiggersafire, to Cheerfulfawn, to Minionkitty, to Minnie, to Siggmin, my, obviously, current name. Siggmin I use on most sites now, and it represents my second hallucination cat, Signore (Sigg), plus the minions from the movie Despicable Me (min). I have been diagnosed with many things, from Bipolar 2 to Bipolar 1 (Rapid Cycling, with Psychotic Features), Borderline PD, ADHD, OCD, NVLD, Social Anxiety, MDD, Dysthymia, Double Depression, Mood Disorder NOS, Psychotic Disorder NOS, Autistic traits, ED-NOS, and Bulimia.

I am currently diagnosed with a possibility of Factitious Disorder because I scored too high on a Schizophrenia scale test that I took whilst I was last inpatient, and therefore the doctor I had thought I was faking or exaggerating. (Please tell me that if that doesn't sound like the most illogical thing... I was in an episode of psychosis according to the psychiatrist in the emergency room, of course I'd score higher than usual) My outpatient psychiatrist says it's possible, but that my main diagnosis is a primarily psychotic disorder with possible mood features (she usually writes Schizoaffective disorder on anything official). I have just recently gotten rid of all my cats (hallucinations), and Stan the shadow man and mice (also hallucinations) after going up to 8mg of Haldol. I see my pdoc on April 16th for an update on what she thinks my main diagnosis is and to review my medicines and such.

And that's kind of where I'm at right now. I just wanted to reintroduce myself, as I haven't been on here in a long time. I hope everyone is doing well! Best wishes to everyone!

2. DrownedFishOnFire

DrownedFishOnFire Quieta non movere

Nothing you can do with those labels or tests they do. Welcome back anyhow

3. ChestnutMay

ChestnutMay Antiquities Friend

Hi Siggman, Welcome back. Sounds like you've got a lot going on. Hope to hear more from you in the future and take care.

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Labels iwish they could get rid of the whole lot of them because depending on the pdoc perception labels change and it really doesn't matter what the dam label is just treat the symptoms and treat a person as a person not a label

5. tiggersafire

tiggersafire Well-Known Member

Thanks everyone :) I hope to see you all around.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.