To scared to live!

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by VonBlown, Jan 13, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VonBlown

VonBlown Well-Known Member

I don't know where to start. I'm scared every moment of everyday. I have a lot of medical problems that overlap on one another. (IBS, crohnes, skin, urination, mental)

I lay down all the time but can't get any sleep.

I want to die to escape, but death scares me out of my mind too. (there seems to be no painless way to kill yourself)

I can't take any medications to help me either as they all seem to aggrivate my medical problems.

Have to force myself to stay up rather then lay down constantly. Which is even more maddening.
  2. Oceans

Oceans Well-Known Member

I can't imagine the pain, frustration and agony you must be going through and to top it off meds are unavailable. I can understand why you are scared to live.

I agree about the painless death.

We are here to listen and hope that you get some sort of relief. I wish I could relieve the pain you are in. I wish there were meds to help you. I don't know if you have sought a second opinion(?) because to see you in this much pain without proper rest is heartbreaking.

We are here for you.

warmest hugs
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.