To Start Over

Discussion in 'Grief and Bereavement' started by Winslow, Feb 13, 2010.

1. Winslow

Winslow Antiquitie's Friend SF Supporter

Although my soulmate died, the only thing I can do is find a new one. Maybe I'll find a new one, maybe I won't. All I can do is to keep trying. Sometimes all we have is perserverance.
  2. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

Thanks for the thoughts of inspiration. I am alone and this whole Valentines Day deal has triggered thoughts of loneliness and got me crying on and off all day. I am counting on perseverance but think maybe I am better off counting on acceptance...acceptance that at my age I will probably not find a love ever again and my life is meant to be spent alone.

Good luck to you Winslow..hugs Bambi
  3. addison

addison New Member

You should learn to take things in a positive way, trying to see a positive aspect of all the things would help you a lot as it has helped me. :santacon: I have also spent the Valentines day alone, :lone: but I'm not depressed. Have faith in God and he would be something special for his special children, think that He is just testing us. After all it takes some time to build a good structure :hugtackles:
  4. lightbeam

lightbeam Antiquities Friend

Losing that one that was so special, is heartwrenching. I'm sorry that you spent Valentine's day alone, as did the vast majority of us. I sincerely hope you find the one you are looking for.
  5. unaffected

unaffected Member

Valentines was really hard for me this year especially when the last couple of years i looked foward to the little suprises my girl would do to make us happy.
    This year was just horrible lonely spent the day alone and unloved crying.
    I knw i have lost the woman who is suppuse to be my soul mate i tryied moving on but i just cant do it even tho its been 5 months now to make things worse the 3 women i asked out on valentines day all flaked on me i honestly think i must be really ugly or scare women away because they never seem to have any interest in going out with me.
    Other people always seem to find loads of partners or potentials but for me no luck.
    I still love my ex and i knw shes my soul mate because she loved me for only one reason me being me she was never interested in anything else that would turn other women of she would also do anything in her power to make me happy even crazy things you wouldnt belive.
    I lost the best thing in my life and the only thing that made be feel like i was worth something at all the only thing valentines can do is make me remember how i lost my one true love my soul mate