• You may receive an error message when sending PMs at the moment. The message you're trying to send has been sent and if you refresh your screen, you will see it. Otherwise you may get many repeated messages. We're working on this!

To Television:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hey

Dear T.V.,

You exist as a way to divert attention and entertain. You have taken lives and created a global ideology where every person is bonded into your pathetic, predictable dynamic conceptuals like Insecurity/Confidence and Good/Bad and Pain/Bliss. Congratulations on such an accomplishment. A substratum 100% fixed on dueling arcs with archaic molds dating to the pre-B.C.'s of ape-&-tree.

I hope you just know- my words may blend into your "insanity" context- but that's ALL you have. Insanity = Illogic. Unfortunately, you, the glowbox, who live vicarious lives everyday through perceived beliefs (like I am feeling now- today: lonliness) are infact- dying of your own ideology. Yes, you self-destructive shit, YOU are illogical. No, really- was it the blue shadow in the death scene with the gentle piano intro to set the 'depression' mood? And by God- I believe I feel the same way when I am inside that context of dark blue light and lonliness- I feel 'depressed'. You have me now. You didn't have me last year. You won't have me next year.

I am not creative, not an artist, I hate poetry. There is no self-gratifying rationale in typing this. Only the simple rationale of how I love questioning-in-layers in the possible destruction of you. Mass-promoting a life of 'need', thus creating a culture of people like me- who feel inferiority, depression, lonliness- but is it really a suprise?

Sincerely & Care

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$347.00
Goal
$255.00