1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

To the hospital. Perhaps.

Discussion in 'Mental Health Disorders' started by LiberMortum, Feb 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LiberMortum

LiberMortum Active Member

I dont know if this is the right place to post this but.. Well.
    I got very psychotic yesterday morning around 4. I had to call my friend since I was horrified and crying and couldnt move, just out of fear. I dont know how long we spoke but she got me to calm down. I fell asleep and woke up around 17.15 with the same feeling of someone else being in my flat.

I kept crying for hours and ended up cutting, a friend came over and we cleaned up the blood and me. Got the arm bandaged now and I am over at the friends house.

Spoke to the same friend I called yesterday morning and decited to get myself admitted to the hospital this week. I think I need a vacation from my sick vacation.. :tongue: Stay there for a week, since they cant keep me there against my will, I am not suicidal or anything, nor that badly depressed. I just need to let my brain breathe and I cant do that at home. And maybe they'll sort my medication out finally. I need sedatives so I can just be :eek:utcold: and no more :hiding:

2. Allo..

Allo.. Well-Known Member

Goodluck hun, hope to see you back and well soon :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.