To The Ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karmitkurmit

King of the Hedge
SF Supporter
To the ones who doubted, the ones that looked on; the haters, the gloaters, the liars, the laughers.

To the non stop takers and never give backers; the stealers, the deceivers, the time wasters, the rip-my-heart-outers.

To the ones who saw nothing, the ones who heard nothing, the ones who said nothing; the hell makers, the users, the abusers, the tormentors.

To the ones that await failure, the ones baying for blood; the self righteous, the ignorant, the arrogant, the rude.

I have a message for you all:

image.jpeg
Bleh! :p I'm still here!

image.jpeg
Hahaha! :) I laugh at your pathetic attempts to brush me aside! I still live, love and laugh along with people who get me because I'm me, because they appreciate the little things, because they have something you never will...compassion.

For all the SF family; find your smiles today and prove them wrong.

{{{Hedgehugs}}}

Karmitkurmit

King of the Hedge
SF Supporter
Totally brilliant - it should be on the front page of SF. I hope it reflects your strength today
Why thank you Winter Blues, that's very sweet of you to say. I don't think the outside world is quite ready for my hog takeover :p but if it makes a few people smile here then that'll do me :)

Yeah was one of my stronger days, and cheeky too...I know it won't last but I do enjoy it whilst it does, and it means I can write fun stuff like this.

Thank you for taking the time to read it.

To the ones who doubted, the ones that looked on; the haters, the gloaters, the liars, the laughers.

To the non stop takers and never give backers; the stealers, the deceivers, the time wasters, the rip-my-heart-outers.

To the ones who saw nothing, the ones who heard nothing, the ones who said nothing; the hell makers, the users, the abusers, the tormentors.

To the ones that await failure, the ones baying for blood; the self righteous, the ignorant, the arrogant, the rude.

I have a message for you all:

View attachment 5603
Bleh! :p I'm still here!

View attachment 5604
Hahaha! :) I laugh at your pathetic attempts to brush me aside! I still live, love and laugh along with people who get me because I'm me, because they appreciate the little things, because they have something you never will...compassion.

For all the SF family; find your smiles today and prove them wrong.

{{{Hedgehugs}}}
Probably not very professional but have to admit would like to leave this one at my work desk...on my last day...lol...but I wouldn't of course...but makes me feel good just to think about doing it...

Karmitkurmit

King of the Hedge
SF Supporter
Probably not very professional but have to admit would like to leave this one at my work desk...on my last day...lol...but I wouldn't of course...but makes me feel good just to think about doing it...
Funnily enough, I was going to tag you into this today in the hope it might bring you a smile :)

I think you've shown beautifully that you have pride and dignity, nothing left to prove! It wouldn't hurt to just leave it "accidentally" in a draw :rolleyes:

I'm not condoning such behaviour obviously (;)), but just so you know you're more than welcome to borrow it... I'll look the other way! :eek:

Karmitkurmit

King of the Hedge
SF Supporter
Karmit I hope you are able to surround yourself with more of the people who support you and you all but forget the long list of people you disliked in the past. Stay strong my friend.
Thank you for taking the time to read it Barry. I don't have friends as such but some fantastic work mates and not a big family but very supportive.

Thankfully not all of those in the list apply to me; it is my hope that anyone reading this is able to identify with at least one (although obviously I wish they didn't have to but then they wouldn't be here) of the list, stick there tongue out and say "bleh"!! I'm not necessarily recommending they do this directly of course :p but even doing it in our minds can really help. Many children have a wonderful way of shrugging things off, so it's nice sometimes to get in touch with our inner child and simply laugh! :D

It may not solve anyone's issues, but at least it might make a few smile if only for a moment. This post is for anyone who just needs a little break from the torment of daily life. Dig your sense of humour out and just say "bleh" :p

Funnily enough, I was going to tag you into this today in the hope it might bring you a smile :)

I think you've shown beautifully that you have pride and dignity, nothing left to prove! It wouldn't hurt to just leave it "accidentally" in a draw :rolleyes:

I'm not condoning such behaviour obviously (;)), but just so you know you're more than welcome to borrow it... I'll look the other way! :eek:
I may just do that...who could say a thing....lol...

Thank you for taking the time to read it Barry. I don't have friends as such but some fantastic work mates and not a big family but very supportive.

Thankfully not all of those in the list apply to me; it is my hope that anyone reading this is able to identify with at least one (although obviously I wish they didn't have to but then they wouldn't be here) of the list, stick there tongue out and say "bleh"!! I'm not necessarily recommending they do this directly of course :p but even doing it in our minds can really help. Many children have a wonderful way of shrugging things off, so it's nice sometimes to get in touch with our inner child and simply laugh! :D

It may not solve anyone's issues, but at least it might make a few smile if only for a moment. This post is for anyone who just needs a little break from the torment of daily life. Dig your sense of humour out and just say "bleh" :p
BLEH BLEH BLEH

Walker

Everything Zen
Staff member
ADMIN
SF Social Media
SF Supporter
Youve got this attitude inside you every day, hedger. You can pull it out most of the time if you look really really hard. And I hope you continue to do so. You're an asset here and in your "regular world" so I think you should stick around and just be cool. You're a kick ass guy and you can find it in yourself to keep pushing. You've got all of us now anyway. The hell else could you want in life? Ok, don't answer that....

Karmitkurmit

King of the Hedge
SF Supporter
Youve got this attitude inside you every day, hedger. You can pull it out most of the time if you look really really hard. And I hope you continue to do so. You're an asset here and in your "regular world" so I think you should stick around and just be cool. You're a kick ass guy and you can find it in yourself to keep pushing. You've got all of us now anyway. The hell else could you want in life? Ok, don't answer that....
Awwww, well ain't you just the nicest zombie ever! :)

Thank you for taking the time to read it and I hope it brought a smile. You're one of the first people who spoke to me when I joined this site and I haven't forgotten your kindness. You're a star of this family and it's been my pleasure to have met you.

We'll fight through this side by side my friend. I didn't know what I wanted in life but pretty damn sure I've found it! I'm not going anywhere.

Always here for you, and make sure you get at least one "BLEH" :p in today, I will be! ;)

Karmitkurmit

King of the Hedge
SF Supporter
I give this post...
View attachment 5954
Four thumbs up!!!!
LMFAO!! Now that's the kinda fun attitude I like to see :). When all seems dark in the world, give a bloody great "BLEH :p" to it, and simply turn on the light ;).

Thank you for taking the time to read it and I hope it brought you a smile. It's great to get some of the hog love back! :D This little four thumbed guy is a very welcome sight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$455.00
Goal
$255.00