• Both the IOS/ Apple Iphone/ Ipad and the Android/Google versions of the sites mobile app are now available for download from the resources page. The app is free for all members. This app will allow you to get notifications on your mobile device whenever a thread or forum you watch has a new post, when your thread or posts get replies, when you recive a private message, etc. The links to download the app are in the resoiurces area - https://www.suicideforum.com/community/resources/categories/example-category.1/

To The Ones

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karmitkurmit

King of the Hedge
SF Supporter
I only just found this and I love it :D

Today and every day.. to all my haters - past, present and future, I'll say:

BLEH!!! :p:p:p
Just don't say it to the Police, they tend to take it the wrong way! :eek::rolleyes::D

"BLEHHHHHH!" :p

Glad you liked it MagicLynx and thank you for taking the time to read it. :) {{Hedgehugs}}

PS: To all concerned, without prejudice, I hold no responsibility for the effects on one's face that using the uncopyrighted word "Bleh" can have; warning, smiles and laughter may occur as a result, use with caution. Terms and conditions apply, all rights reserved to everybody, please read the instruction manual carefully, always use a sense of humour when operating this equipment; vegan/vegetarian/gluten free/allergy safe, no added sugar but plenty of zest! ;)

Karmitkurmit

King of the Hedge
SF Supporter
lol ^^ you are just awesome! Thx for this post i had to smile so much reeding this XD XD XD
View attachment 9635
:eek: That cat is AWESOME! :D Excellent picture find Mrempty! :)

Thank you for taking the time to read it, and all the replies too by the looks of things! I'm glad you found it and that it's still making people smile; that was the intention when I wrote it, and I couldn't have hoped for a better outcome. Every time I think it's residing deep within the SF archives, someone else discovers it and starts the smiles all over again.

It's the people that read these sort of "positive" posts and find a little bit of hope that make them what they are, not the original post itself. Hope, love and laughter are in us all, and it takes a very strong willed heart indeed to reach deep down and let it out! Keep smiling.

I hope you're well my friend. {{Hedgehugs}}:)

Mremptyinside

Lol reeding this, i got discrated and let my falk with all the spaghetti and bolognese fall onto my keyboard XD AAAAAH XD
... 5 minutes and 1 random phone call later... ok all cleaned up ^^
Btw i found more cats like that but this one cinda fit your description best XD

" I hold no responsibility for the effects on one's face that using the uncopyrighted word "Bleh" can have"

And you are right, a post like this won't be forgotten and always be seen by someone, sometime, over time =D

Woowoo

SF Pro
SF Artist
SF Supporter
Just don't say it to the Police, they tend to take it the wrong way! :eek::rolleyes::D

Glad you liked it MagicLynx and thank you for taking the time to read it. :) {{Hedgehugs}}

PS: To all concerned, without prejudice, I hold no responsibility for the effects on one's face that using the uncopyrighted word "Bleh" can have; warning, smiles and laughter may occur as a result, use with caution. Terms and conditions apply, all rights reserved to everybody, please read the instruction manual carefully, always use a sense of humour when operating this equipment; vegan/vegetarian/gluten free/allergy safe, no added sugar but plenty of zest! ;)
Reading this thread has really made me smile this morning. Thanks @Karmitkurmit for clarifying that it's gluten free so it's safe for me to use :)

I'm sending a big BLEHHHHHH :p to all the users, the criticisers, the controllers, the moaners and all the assholes who just couldn't give a shit about my feelings. You will not beat me. Bleh :p :p :p

MagickLynx

{:( I }
SF Supporter

LOL! Don't worry, I will just say it inside my head if I find it may put me in danger saying it out loud! ;):p:D

Karmitkurmit

King of the Hedge
SF Supporter
Reading this thread has really made me smile this morning. Thanks @Karmitkurmit for clarifying that it's gluten free so it's safe for me to use :)

I'm sending a big BLEHHHHHH :p to all the users, the criticisers, the controllers, the moaners and all the assholes who just couldn't give a shit about my feelings. You will not beat me. Bleh :p :p :p
Smiles are good Woo, especially when they're briefly interrupted for a good old "BLEHHHHHH!" :p I've even done it to myself in a mirror before now, just to cheer me up when I'm feeling low!

I'm currently waiting for my bike to be MOT'd...I like the people here, but woe betide them if they should fail it!! They'll be one hell of a "BLEH!" :p headed their way!!! :mad::(:confused::oops::eek:o_O;)

Thank you for taking the time to read it, and I'm glad it made you smile! :) And of course it's gluten free, you don't think I'd forget my roomy!? It's been made safe especially for everyone to use! ;) {{Hedgehugs}}

Karmitkurmit

King of the Hedge
SF Supporter
View attachment 9649

*BLEH* @Karmitkurmit!

In the nicest sense of the word! I just found this thread and it's making my morning!

Rabbit
Everyone in the bike shop I'm at just looked at me as I nearly wet myself laughing! :D:oops::rolleyes:

I've had that picture in my phone for ages but have never found a truly appropriate thread or post to use it in!! You are an absolute genius and legend for spotting the ideal time to slap it onto SF! :cool: I have no idea what you look like but I can now perfectly picture you "BLEHing" at me, and indeed my slightly bemused reaction! :p:eek::D

Awesome! ;)

Thank you for reading it, and I'm so pleased it made your morning as your reply has made my day! {{Hedgehugs}} :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$465.00
Goal
$255.00