To those of you in the chat room right now...

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Epiphany, Nov 12, 2008.

1. Epiphany

Epiphany Well-Known Member

You may think that your crude jokes are funny, but they cut very deep. I don't appreciate any of them, or how you act as if it's not a big deal.
    I have feelings, and to have you act as if I don't, or that my feelings aren't important is crushing. I'm a human being, just like you.
  2. Issaccs

Issaccs Well-Known Member

That shit was definatly uncalled for love, if you need someone to talk to just send me a message though.

Take care.
  3. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

you can come back in now hun. he's gone for the chance of coming back in. :hug:

Ignore the's not worth it..there are people around that do care. be safe hun
  4. Epiphany

It's not just one person in that chat room. There are a few of them that are picking on me. And the mod is just sitting there saying it's not called for, but not taking any action.

And fred_phelps has been trolling in the chat room night after night, and all he's recieved was a warning not to do it again. Then as soon as the mod was gone, he went right back to it.

I'm sorry, but I think the mods are failing in their duties to keep that place from being stressful.
  5. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

In their defense mods are humans too and do mess up from time to time. Both people needed to be moderated but I dont think fts was there and res took care of it asap.
  6. fromthatshow

fromthatshow Staff Alumni

I never have any shit going on at work and today five million things happened.
    I put my away up in hopes no one would get upset cuz I knew a lot of people were in chat.
    I am really sorry I missed this and maybe could've helped sooner.

much love and very sorry this happened
  7. Spearmint

Spearmint Well-Known Member

:hug: Veeeeeevz, they're jerks, they aren't worth your time. :happyno: I hope you come back and feel better. :yes:
  8. Epiphany

I understand what that's like, and I apologize if I made it sound like you guys don't ever do anything. It's just frustrating to have <mod edit - resistance: naming names> in the chat room night after night harassing people and not having anyone do anything about it except give him a warning. He trolls around while there are no mods in there, and then as soon as a mod appears he puts on a good little boy act to decieve you.

I may come back after I return home, but I'm not sure that I want to be in there while certain people are still in there. It's making me feel as low as I did when I first joined this site, which I haven't felt for three months now.
  9. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

It's been bought to our attention and rest assured it is being dealt with.
  10. Epiphany

To my understanding, he was being watched last night as well, and yet he is still getting away with it. I really do apologize for sounding so harsh, but I have issues with self-esteem as is, without having to be hounded in the chat room.