to tired now

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by liveinhope, Jul 12, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

Im to tired for this battle and to weak to win it anyway:sad:

2. Insignificant

Insignificant Account Closed

hang in there. you are definately stronger than you think. i have total faith you can and will make it.

:please: take care and most importantly stay safe

3. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Your alot stronger then you think you are, most of the time people don't realize how strong they can be.

4. leftoutsidealone

leftoutsidealone Well-Known Member

for me, every day is fighting a battle. and sometimes i too get tired, have no power left to fight, all i want is for it to end so that i wouldn't have to wake up the next day. i feel alone against the whole world. the world full of people who don't care about me, who think that i'm replaceable, who think that everyone is replaceable. but i know they're wrong, that i'm a unique individual. and i will keep fighting, because i can't let ignorance and indifference annihilate me.

5. sakuragirl

sakuragirl Well-Known Member

take each minute and then take each hour, you can get through this

6. patacake

patacake Well-Known Member

My dear friend ,
    Some of the friends you have made here know a little of the battles you have already fought , some here may know quite a lot ,
    i think without being too bold i know most of them , those u have fought and won , those you are still fighting , those random battles you dont expect but turn up anyways in a busy family that u regularly fight on other sbehalfs
    and the darkest battles that have brought u to the place u are that u feel u will never defeat.
    My friend u may never completely eradicate the pain , u did not put it there yet its urs for the keeping . But please let me tell u somethings u have forgoten ,

You are and always have been one of the strongest women i know

You are a born leader , standard setter and do as i do er

You are there for not just family , not just friends , staff , colleagues.....

BUT ANYONE IN ANY PAIN WHATSOEVER gets to lean on ur care , concern and strength, after all.....

did we or did we not only the other week pick up a complete stranger on our way to work , drive her to the hospital in her alcohol induced state of misery , then did we or did we not demand the care she was entitled to ..... and demand that she was not discriminated against ..............

er yes my friend we did , were u weak that day ....no hunni u were strong :hug: as u always are for anyone else , ur only weakness came when like me u cried at her situation after we had dropped her off and we reflected on her life ....like the soft dollops we both are.

I hate those that have hurt u i know who they are and i sometimes think they know i know when they look in my eyes and see the anguish i feel for what they have done to my dearest friend in the world.

There isnt anything i wont do to keep ur light from going out , u know that cos im a pain in the arse.

When ur weak ill be strong for u hunni , and when ur stronger we ll come back fighting together and its been said thats a force to be reckoned with ,

I care for u with all my heart and i ll be there no matter what as u are and will be for me.

Dont rid this world of urself hun , u are so precious and needed and so deserving of finding out if round the corner there might just be some justice in the form of happier times

luv ya tonnes

Jo xx

7. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Dawn you have told me over and over that we have have to hang on because we mustn no matter how tired of fighting we become or how overwhelmed with it all. You are amazingly strong when it comes to everyone else, but do not recognize your strength when it comes to yourself. I know it feels like these things will go on forever, but they won't always be so intense. Do not let the demons win. You don't have to be the victim anymore Dawn. Have faith in yourself. You can defeat this. :hug:

8. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Hi Dawn you're a strong person even though you don't realise it. You're always there for others regardless of how crap you are feeling at that particular time. A heck of a lot of people care about you (I for one) and let those who you've helped, be there for you in your times of need, like now. I know we don't chat much anymore (I don't really know why) but if you ever wanna chat you're welcome to drop a PM or catch me on MSN. The offer's there if you ever wanna take it up. Take care of yourself. :hug:

9. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

I agree with that, If you break it down into little steps things do seem much easier, take once day at a time and you can get through the most difficult times :hug:

10. liveinhope

liveinhope Well-Known Member

:hug: Thanks
    :badday: i know you are all right and the fight must go on , im just tired and wonder if im ever going to be rid of the demons , i almost feel "haunted" some days by past and even present , i appreciate your replies thank you all i have some very dear friends here and im grateful to you all :cry:

11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

:hug: You will get through. Lots of love. :wub:

12. see

see Well-Known Member

:hug:

13. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Hello Donethat,
    I am sorry to hear you are so down right now. Have you spoken to anyone about how you are feeling?
    Do you prefer to being around other people, Or do you prefer isolating your self. My therapists says it's your life so find what gives you comfort, and if someone doesn't like it:to bad. Iprefer Isolation because I have become accostomed to it. No one understands how I can live like this. I just tell them you wouldn't beleive me if I told you. Then turn and walk away, Leaving them scratching there heads wondering what you ment. Seriousley I think you need to take a time out and do something you enjoy!
    It sounds like you need some down time. Try getting away from everyone and go toa park or a nature path, and just enjoy your surroundings. Maybe you have a friend who has a dog and you can borrow him and take him walking with you.I hope you feel better soon!!!Talk to you later!!!:chopper:!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.