To young to be this sad.

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Celestex0, Apr 11, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Celestex0

Celestex0 Member

I've come to the conclusion that there's only one way out now. My whole live I've spent living for others and it just doesn't seem worth it anymore. I don't want to wake up anymore. Selfish or not, I'm done.
  2. Theodora

Theodora Well-Known Member

Too young to give up. Time to start living for yourself. That's not easy to do at first. I think you deserve and ought to give it a try don't you?
  3. katrina77

katrina77 Guest

If you've spent your life living to help others, then it's time you started living to help yourself. It's okay to be selfish at times. None of us are doing anyone any good if we give so much of ourselves that there is nothing left for us. It took me decades to figure this out.

Hang in there. It can get better. Talk to a therapist, do what is necessary to get you feeling better, and start planning what you want to do with your life.
  4. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

Don't give up hun, tell us whats your mind and tell us why you feel this way. Has something happened?
  5. Celestex0

Celestex0 Member

Things keep happening , constantly. If its not one thing its another.I don't want to hang in there anymore, I'm just really really really tired of everything and of everyone and think its only fair that I be allowed to end my life. I've been sneaking pills every day from my grandmother, and soon hopefully I have enough.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.