Today has sucked...

Discussion in 'I Have a Question...' started by Zooty, Nov 28, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Zooty

Zooty Active Member

and im not in a good way, dont think il do anything but i want to curl up and go to sleep for a long time :'(
  2. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

Why was it so bad hun ?
    Maybe you could go have a lie down, a little nap, it might help you feel slighly better. :hug:
  3. Zooty

Zooty Active Member

just had a crappy day at work now im waiting until i get tired enough to fall asleep before repeating it all tommorow.

My best friend whos miserible in her job has been waiting 2 months for a transfer and shes just been told there are no places availible to where she wants to go :( so she looks like she may just quit which isnt good im really worried about her, shes not been herself at all lately

My ex got hit by a car today too and shes going to be fine but its still made me think what if, i could have never spoken to her ever again :( or things could have been worse than they were.

And to top it all off my crazy old friend is back around and our txt chat went something like this
    me - you free for a bit today? we gotta talk
    her - what about
    me - our friendship
    her - why
    me - coz i have no idea whats going on i just need a chat to sort my head out

and no reply so she clearly just wants me to stay with a fucked up head, i wish people would give a shit about how their actions affect other people.
  4. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

Perhaps your friend is confused, she might think there is nothing to fix between you two.
  5. LenaLunacy

LenaLunacy Well-Known Member

That is a pretty sucky day. But look at the positives or the options available in your situations.
    So, your ex got hit by a car. She didn't die, you have time with her to talk to her, to be friends with her if the situation allows such. The worst case scenario didn't happen. :hug: It is still very traumatising to think of what could have been.

As for your job, is there no way you could get a new one? It's pretty bad that your friend can't get a transfer, but these things happen sometimes. Maybe she could try and find a job in a different area or something? It's not easy to quit and live without money. Try and offer her suggestions.

As Mystic said, it's very possible your friend isn't aware that you have a 'fucked up' head and maybe isn't aware that there is anything to talk to about as such. Maybe text her explaining how you feel about the friendship and why you want to talk about it, and see if that gets a response.

6. Zooty

Zooty Active Member

Thanks all, calmed down a bit now... guess was just 1 of those days.

This is the worst ive felt for a while hopefully it will be a long time until it happens again.
  7. Anime-Zodiac

Anime-Zodiac Well-Known Member

It happens, there's always 1 day where everything goes wrong.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.