today i am thankful for...?

Discussion in 'Positive Feelings and Motivational Messages' started by emily83, Apr 6, 2013.

1. emily83

emily83 Well-Known Member

what are you thankfull for today.

today i am thankfull for the fact that i'm feeling pretty good about things
  2. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Thankful for my family, pets, home, job, possessions, friends, neighbors. Spring is here and plants and trees are starting to grow. Took my wife out for pizza and salad last night (it was her birthday) and she passed her medical tests (heart) in the morning yesterday with flying colors. There had been some scary moments with that - now the only fear left is the medical bills that it generated! My son's second CD album (music) is completed and approve and goes into production (today, in fact). I may play some guitar this afternoon on the front porch - the weather is magnificent.

The day today is what I make of it and I'm going to make it good, even though I awoke with a monstrous headache. :(
  3. Mercedez

Mercedez Banned Member

thats beautiful Pick brought me to tears
  4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

for my family
  5. skinnylove911

skinnylove911 Well-Known Member

seeing my crisis lady elaine and making the promise to her that i would't do xyz again x
  6. emily83

thankful for seeing you posting

was wondering what had happened to you.. hadn't heard from you since that pm you sent me

7. emily83

today i'm thankfull for the fact that tomorrow my brother is off work, so it means i get a lay in- when he's at work, i have to get up at 7 so he can make sure i've got everything i need before he goes. so...