Today I Feel....(Please Read)

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TimeIsNow, Aug 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TimeIsNow

TimeIsNow Member

Today I feel so depressed adn out of place in the world. My positive emotions has turned into bitter anger. An awkward feeling in the pit of my stomach, rotting this soul within my corpse. I'm mentally stuck in time, my tears stand still and decay. Living amongst strays, my nerves tremble like the knowing of death. Simple minded am I, I conspire rational, yet elusive thoughts. Non-forgiving people sickens me like giving AIDS to a monkey puropsely. My theories are continously provoked by ones false opinion, the truth is never staired upon. I'm simply living for a purpose that is sometimes unknown to me. No longer will I try to understand those that wishes death among the people I love. I am my own equal. Nothing never adds up to make sense to a loner but I. With one set of eyes, I can truely see the plan of ones lies and deceitful, mistreated ways, I live astray. There is no happiness for me today. The tears on my face has evaporated into a trail of pain you can only see in my eyes.

The Time Is Now.....:biggrin:
  2. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

:hug::hug::hug:I am so sorry you are in such pain I am glad you are able to write them out here to get them out of you head. Please know we care and that you are not alone in all this. Alot of us know and feel this pain thats why we come here to get support and comfort. Do you have a therapist you can call to make appt with. Can you talk with someone from crisis team to help you give you coping ideas. Just know you can come here anytime to vent to talk but you are not alone anymore okay Trust the people here they care i care please cry all you need to because this is helpful too. Just stick here with us so we can help you stay strong.
  3. Bambi

Bambi Well-Known Member

I too am sorry you are having such a hard time and am glad you came to SF.
    It takes courage to post and reach out and you surely have it.
    I too am a loner, have been all my life. It is hard often but it is how I am and I have no intention of changing, you sound the same in that you take refuge in your peace and quiet. The problem is we often don't have the support that many do so I am glad you found SF and I hope you find the same support and friends that I have.

Well please continue to post, express yourself and reach out, we are here to listen and help.

Hugs Bambi
  4. TimeIsNow

TimeIsNow Member

Thank you both for responding with such heart felt responses. I really felt that what you two said made my day today. I'm glad I'm here too expressing myself amongst people like me. thank you so much.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.