Today I need to........

Status
Not open for further replies.

doityourself

Sign up my son for summer camp. Im so glad the weather is changing, getting warmer, I love summer!

Other than that, I need to....

do laundry
wash car
cook dinner
grocery store

Stranger1

Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend
Well you have your work planned out already so you should accomplish your goals..I would put wash car at the bottom of the list...lol..

Im glad that its not going to happen, today is not your day to go. Do you want to talk about it?

but why can't i go today, why!

i'm worthless, i fail at life, i've no future (even a dead duck has a better future than me!) i've litirally got... nothing (yes, nothing) left to live for

society could do with out me- it would make the world a better place i'm sure of it

oh yeah, and did i mention that i'm sick of my mood changes destroying friendships?

well- i've mentioned it now!

ah yeah... and while i'm at it, i can safely say that not a single person (single person) would miss me on this earth.

or at least, not on reality.. on here probably

doityourself

i'm sorry to rant in your thread- but just need too!
dont be sorry, get it out anywhere you can. You asked me why you cant leave, well cause sucide is not an ordianary life thing, it has become so acceptable but really think about it, choosing to take your own life should be looked at like your taking someone elses to, the life you could have, the life you could create for yourself.

We all have times that everything just sucks ass, but there are also times where you think I can do this, its not so bad. Today may not be one of those times but do you want to take the chance of missing out on it being like that tomorrow?

dont be sorry, get it out anywhere you can. You asked me why you cant leave, well cause sucide is not an ordianary life thing, it has become so acceptable but really think about it, choosing to take your own life should be looked at like your taking someone elses to, the life you could have, the life you could create for yourself.

We all have times that everything just sucks ass, but there are also times where you think I can do this, its not so bad. Today may not be one of those times but do you want to take the chance of missing out on it being like that tomorrow?

i tell you,... i'm totally sure!

if life could end tonight, that would be wonderful

icequeen

doityourself...wow, that sounds such a positve list and well done you! i envy that you can be so positive and as hard as i try...well nm...the other day i scrubbed my bathroom from top to bottom for first time in like..erm...at least 12 months cos i had antz in pantz..but your list is amazing...you should be proud of yourself! :yay:

doityourself

Just like your quote which is one of my favorites, we have our ups and downs, and life is full of them, maybe alot of downs and they make it seem like its always down but there are ups, even if there are little ones they are there, you just have to look out for them.

Dont do anything rash, take a deep breathe, go for a good walk and think about what it is in life that would make you happy or even bring joy, alot of times that question brings on alot of uncertain about living life. Do you know the answers?

icequeen

i want to kick your butt!! this site keeps me on track mostly..having a wobbly day today but inspired by you and others...i suck it up...so mister daniel..suck it up back!! seriously tho...open a new thread and tell us how you got to today, what has happened...i woke up today in tears with flashbacks etc...god knows how i got through to here but i did somehow...so do me the honour of telling me why today is so bad for you pls :hug:

Just like your quote which is one of my favorites, we have our ups and downs, and life is full of them, maybe alot of downs and they make it seem like its always down but there are ups, even if there are little ones they are there, you just have to look out for them.

Dont do anything rash, take a deep breathe, go for a good walk and think about what it is in life that would make you happy or even bring joy, alot of times that question brings on alot of uncertain about living life. Do you know the answers?

ah yes... my quote from 1 of my true idols:)

you have a point... i'll try do that

once again, sorry for messing up your thread- i was just messed up at the time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$145.00
Goal
$255.00