Today I planned to kill myself

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Blackbird33, Jun 22, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blackbird33

Blackbird33 Well-Known Member

For about three months I planned and planned to end my life on this date. I waited and waited now I'm just numb I don't know what the night will bring. Part of me feels that if I go on I will regret that decision and end up acting rash and kill myself. But today I don't know yet what I will do.

2. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

You will not regret because you will not be. Don't not be. Be. Stay with us.

3. Con

Con Member

You planned this but when it came down to it, you didn't want to do it, you still know there is a way out dude, just keep with us and things can improve!

4. flowers

flowers Senior Member

I have read books about people who communicated with souls who passed away. One woman Sylvia Browne, said that the people who took their own lives often had great regret after they passed over and were able to see the larger picture. But there was no way to get back. So there was great remorse. Some people think that when you are dead you are dead. Maybe so. But maybe Sylvia and the others who have talked about this are right. I dont know. I am scared of dying but I dont want to be in this physical body. I know that I have to stay alive. No matter how much I do not want to.

5. IV2010

IV2010 Well-Known Member

there seems to be a part of you that still wants to stay and keep trying.
    grab onto that part and stick around...you have nothing to lose by postponing 'the' date
    and there's always hope if you stay around... :console:

6. cult logic

cult logic Staff Alumni

At this moment you need to take that little bit of reluctance and hold on to it because it is the will to live trying to show itself.

It can but it will take time.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.