Today I turn 30

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Hoasis, Feb 6, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoasis

Hoasis Well-Known Member

and sitting here drinking by myself thinking whats the point of this life, and the alcohol gets to me and I say; DAMN what a wonderful life! Cheers people;)
  2. GreyCat

GreyCat Well-Known Member

Happy birthday. You are quite right to have a drink. cheers to you. If I were nearby, I would have one with you. :)
  3. Sadeyes

Sadeyes Staff Alumni

Happy birthday and hope this day brings much happiness to come
  4. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

Happy birthday to you.
    A drink on your birthday is awesome, though keep in mind that alcohol is a depressant also. Where are you in your plans for life and what do you need to do to steer the course toward your plans and goals? A birthday is sometimes a good time to reflect on that and to take stock on progress or to implement changes, though personally I find birthdays to be just another day and I have never really celebrated one (except for when I was very young and as a child it's just about the cake and presents).
    All that said, I'd raise a toast with you to your turning 30. Cheers!
  5. flowers

flowers Senior Member

wishing you a happy birthday. I hope the next year of your life will bring good things
  6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Happy 30! I hope the day brought you something kind.
  7. Hoasis

Hoasis Well-Known Member

Thanks all for your thoughts and posts! We will see what happens in the future but I am pretty much where I was 10 years ago LOL...but lets all look at the positive sides and keep on fighting!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.