Today I went shopping and I got.... (new game!)

Discussion in 'The Gameroom' started by Spikey, Jun 19, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

Ok, so NO CHEATING AT THIS GAME!
    New forum take on the old in-the-car-keeping-the-kids-occupied game!!
    What you do, is for example, I will say, today I went shopping, and I got bananas... the next person to post, says (without looking) today I went shopping, and I got bananas and peaches. Then the next person says that but plus something else, and on and on and on!

Ok

So, today I went shopping, and I got some red hair dye :tongue::biggrin::tongue:

2. protonaut

protonaut Well-Known Member

Today I went shopping and bought some red hair dye and jellied eels!

3. Spikey

Spikey Senior Member

today i went shopping and I bought some red hair dye, some jellied eels, and a pot of Marmite

4. ScouseJM

ScouseJM Well-Known Member

Today I went shopping and bought red hair dye, jellied eels, a pot of marmite and very expensive face lotion

5. filemeunderneath

filemeunderneath Active Member

today i went shopping and bought red dye, jellied eels, a pot of marmite, expensive lotion and a ferret.

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Today I went shopping and i bought red dye, jellied eels, a pot of marmite, expensive lotion, a ferret, and a puzzle.

7. UpForAbbey

UpForAbbey Guest

Today I went shopping and I bought red hair dye, jellied eels, a pot of marmite, expensive lotion, a ferret, a puzzle, and an iPod.

8. BioHomocide

BioHomocide Well-Known Member

Today I went shopping and I bought red hair dye, jellied eels, a pot of marmite, expensive lotion, a ferret, a puzzle, a iPod, and a Sara Noxx Album.

9. lifeisashedog

lifeisashedog Well-Known Member

Today I went shopping and I bought red hair dye, jellied eels, a pot of marmite, expensive lotion, a ferret, a puzzle, a iPod, a Sara Noxx Album and Harry Potter book.

10. resistance

resistance Staff Alumni

Today I went shopping and bought a photoshop magazine :unsure:

11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Today I went shopping and I bought red hair dye, jellied eels, a pot of marmite, expensive lotion, a ferret, a puzzle, an iPod, a Sara Noxx Album, Harry Potter book, photoshop magazine, and contacts.

12. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

Today I went shopping and I bought red hair dye, jellied eels, a pot of marmite, expensive lotion, a ferret, a puzzle, an iPod, a Sara Noxx Album, Harry Potter book, photoshop magazine, and contacts, a kraft dinner.

13. innocencexisxlove

innocencexisxlove Well-Known Member

Today I went shopping and I bought red hair dye, jellied eels, a pot of marmite, expensive lotion, a ferret, a puzzle, an iPod, a Sara Noxx Album, Harry Potter book, photoshop magazine, contacts, a kraft dinner, and stunner shades.

14. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

Today I went shopping and I bought red hair dye, jellied eels, a pot of marmite, expensive lotion, a ferret, a puzzle, an iPod, a Sara Noxx Album, Harry Potter book, photoshop magazine, contacts, a kraft dinner, and stunner shades, after shave.

15. innocencexisxlove

Today I went shopping and I bought red hair dye, jellied eels, a pot of marmite, expensive lotion, a ferret, a puzzle, an iPod, a Sara Noxx Album, Harry Potter book, photoshop magazine, contacts, a kraft dinner, stunner shades, after shave, and a cellular

16. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

Today I went shopping and I bought red hair dye, jellied eels, a pot of marmite, expensive lotion, a ferret, a puzzle, an iPod, a Sara Noxx Album, Harry Potter book, photoshop magazine, contacts, a kraft dinner, stunner shades, after shave, and a cellular, ear plugs.

17. innocencexisxlove

Today I went shopping and I bought red hair dye, jellied eels, a pot of marmite, expensive lotion, a ferret, a puzzle, an iPod, a Sara Noxx Album, Harry Potter book, photoshop magazine, contacts, a kraft dinner, stunner shades, after shave, cellular, ear plugs, sharpies

18. andyc68

andyc68 Guest

Today I went shopping and I bought red hair dye, jellied eels, a pot of marmite, expensive lotion, a ferret, a puzzle, an iPod, a Sara Noxx Album, Harry Potter book, photoshop magazine, contacts, a kraft dinner, stunner shades, after shave, cellular, ear plugs, sharpies, boeing 747 with go faster stripes.

19. innocencexisxlove

Today I went shopping and I bought red hair dye, jellied eels, a pot of marmite, expensive lotion, a ferret, a puzzle, an iPod, a Sara Noxx Album, Harry Potter book, photoshop magazine, contacts, a kraft dinner, stunner shades, after shave, cellular, ear plugs, sharpies, boeing 747 with go faster stripes, tropical skittles

20. Earn

Earn Well-Known Member

Today I went shopping and I bought red hair dye, jellied eels, a pot of marmite, expensive lotion, a ferret, a puzzle, an iPod, a Sara Noxx Album, Harry Potter book, photoshop magazine, contacts, a kraft dinner, stunner shades, after shave, cellular, ear plugs, sharpies, boeing 747 with go faster stripes, tropical skittles, Air guitar

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.