Today I

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Anonymous00, Nov 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anonymous00

Anonymous00 Well-Known Member

You know, today I went to uni coz grades are out. I went and got my card and it seems Ive failed all my subjects as I expected and am now on probation status. Today may be my last day. I dont know what to feel anymore Im not particularly shocked about it nor am I depressed coz of it. I feel empty. Everything is going downhill anyway so why wait for the end right? Every year it gets worse so I dont really wanna see whats in it for me next year. Ijust regret that Ive wasted all this time hoping for something seemingly impossible in my life. What a waste of effort this has all been. When I get home I'll probably never set foot outside again.. nor will I wake up.

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

Nothing is worth taking your life over, not a grade, relationship, anything. You set your own bar in life if you're unhappy with something try and do your best to fix it but remember your best is all you can do. Sorry to hear you failed your exams that really sucks but not worth your whole life taken from you. I hope you can see the brighter side.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.