Today is a good day(no suicidal feelings)

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by TimeIsNow, Jul 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TimeIsNow

TimeIsNow Member

Hello everyone. I pray that everybody is having a good day today. Today I'm not feeling depressed as I usually do. For some reason I don't know why but I feel everything is going to be o.k. Problems are only temporary unless you want them to last a long duration. I know some of us are having it worse than others but in the end all will be well. At times I felt like committing suicide but I haven't had that feeling in two weeks and it feels great. This weekend I going surfing with my friends and I'm going to enjoy as much of the day I can. We can't ponder on our problems and do nothing about it. People like us are misunderstood easily. But with our disability we can overcome many obstacles and tribulations that seem to be heading our way. For a short period of time I thought I could never make it in life because I doubted myself and believed others that never knew me, and you know what, they were wrong about me. Don't let anyone get you down to the point where you don't want to live anymore. No matter what your situation may be death should not be the outcome. I know life can get hard at times but it will be o.k. I suffer from within at times with such negativity that it sickens me to the core. Suicidal and homicidal thoughts can poison ones mind. I know all of us has something to live for. Even if you're struggling with diseases, cancer, loss of a loved one, or self-pity, situations tend to get better. We're only human. Everything happens for a reason but not ending your own life. Who will benefit from that? No one. Keep a smile on your face a know everything is going to be o.k in the end. WE just got to start believing in ourselves.

GOD BLESS EVERYONE!!!:laugh:

ODIECOM Well-Known Member

ty for the up lifting post. im glad that you are feeling well.

its nice to see improvment now and then.
    may tomorrow be just as good. and better for the rest of us.
  3. TimeIsNow

TimeIsNow Member

Thank you for your immediate response. All of us goes through things we're suppose to go through for a reason to make us stronger. Its our choice if we want to make it or not.
  4. triggs

triggs Account Closed

:hug: thanks for this post hun :)
  5. TimeIsNow

TimeIsNow Member

6. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am glad you are at a much better place :). thank you for posting and showing people there is hope out there. :hug:
  7. Songie

Songie Well-Known Member

Thanks that made me smile :)
  8. yursomedicated

yursomedicated Chat & Forum Buddy

You made me feel good, after a night alone.

Thank you. :)
  9. TimeIsNow

TimeIsNow Member

Thank you everybody for giving your valuable time to respond to my thread. For the ones that didn't post a reply about it I thank you for the views, but whats most important is that we keep living!!! Stay positive no matter what!! This is words of a true emcee and knows how the struggle is. Let ya talent flow! Whatever you're good at do it!! For YOURSELF.

Keep ya head up everybody.....
  10. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

It's wonderful to read a positive post in the suicide forum :)

I'm really glad you're feeling better,I hope you will enjoy this weekend and lets hope your new found happiness will last ,

Take care :hug:
  11. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I am so happy for you Time. I hope this feeling lasts a lifetime. :hug:
  12. Godsdrummer

Godsdrummer Guest

Good post Time!!

Another warrior in the fight to live, has just been born!

Join us and together we shall rle the universe as father and....

Err I mean,
    Join us and help us to give others strength to fight on.

We, all of us, deserve to be happy!
  13. TimeIsNow

TimeIsNow Member

And you know pete, you're right. I will join you in the fight to keep these valuable lives living and no matter how hard life gets we can overcome trials and tribulations!! Just forseek ya dreams and follow'em!! Believe me I'm no different from you all. WE ARE ALL ONE IN THIS!! Death shall no longer be amongst us. Thoughts of critical lies mentally infect's ones brain. Find yourself!! Lets do dis!!!

GONE!!!!! And BLESS!!!
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2009
  14. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

Dont listen to the greying old fart Time. He's partially senile too did you know that? (lmao). Hey it's great to see some members that have found some fight left in them. Please try as hard as you can to infect the rest of us!!!
  15. TimeIsNow

TimeIsNow Member

LOl!! I like your sense of humor!! I will infect minds in a positive way.
  16. suicidal maniac

suicidal maniac Well-Known Member

Just wait until tomorow, I hate myself tomorow, not like today, lalalala. Today I'm feeling fine also, but I'm terified how tomorow is going to be as yesterday I decided that I'm going to kill myself on Friday. These programmed suicides are what keep me going, I'm so sick of having to think of suicide when things go wrong. The suicide plans are preety bad, I have attempted 4 times, and my next one if I can carry out will be my final one. Live is good, I hate myself yesterday to.
  17. TimeIsNow

TimeIsNow Member

Don't worry about tomorrow for tomorrow will worry about itself.
  18. Stranger1

Stranger1 Forum Buddy & Antiquities Friend

Very positive outlook on life..Take it one day at a time..I'm glad you are able to get out with your friends and do something..
  19. *sparkle*

*sparkle* Staff Alumni

hiya :) It's nice to see that you are so positive :hug:
  20. mbxkj

mbxkj Well-Known Member

Please mark this thread as triggering - it put a smile on my face too :biggrin:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.