Today is the end...

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by ashtar, Dec 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ashtar

ashtar Well-Known Member

Today is my big day. Its all ready and set up. I thought that by now I'd be home but it doesnt matter, I can do it here.
    I'd like to say goodbye to all of you.
    To the sweethearts who tried and to the assholes who damaged.
    xxx
    A

2. theripped

theripped Member

maybe its worse if you die, maybe youll burn endlessly in fire, maybe you all the pain will just worsen. maybe it wont end, and you wont just disappear. maybe for eternity itll last..

3. ashtar

ashtar Well-Known Member

You seem to have written the same on one of my other threads. If you're some other member disguised as someone else then go toss my salad. But if you're a religious fanatic then dont bother with replies as these. I'm atheist

4. theripped

theripped Member

well im not... just something that got me going on for awhile. thought maybe itll give you something to think bout.. no one is certain what death really is.. sry if i spammed alittle or sound stupid.

5. ashtar

ashtar Well-Known Member

No you dont sound stupid. believe it or not your response is probably one of the only ones that I like reading because its not all "oh things will get better soon".
    Sure i'm not certain what death is. Probably will never unless I do it.

6. SomeoneElse

SomeoneElse Well-Known Member

It's not even good logic. An apparently all loving God, creates a person who's severely depressed, then gets pissed when they off themselves. Yeah, I'm pretty certain I wouldn't actually want to be around such a person after I died.

7. Ferodaktyl

Ferodaktyl Active Member

Probably not even then.

8. ashtar

ashtar Well-Known Member

Nice:) if he is around then he wouldnt punish someone who has suffered all their life

9. theripped

theripped Member

i guess youre right.. im not someone to say. Probably just an excuse to keep myself alive for awhile.. well... all the best. everyone.

10. ashtar

ashtar Well-Known Member

So tell me my dear, are you religious?

11. theripped

theripped Member

i was brought up christian for awhile.. now, i just believe there's a god.

12. ashtar

ashtar Well-Known Member

I think if I believed in a god or had a religion I would have an easier life. I happen to be a child of two extremists and that makes you hate god and religion...

13. theripped

theripped Member

well... my faith has no basis at all.. i just believe cause i choose to. May seem like a fool.... but faith is not bout reason i guess. Believing in something gives alittle more hope in everything.

14. Fluffypingu

Fluffypingu Safety and Support Chat Pro SF Supporter

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 24, 2010
  15. Dave_N

Dave_N Banned Member

It's difficult if you grow up in a house of religious extremists, but don't give up on God. I believe that we all have God inside each and everyone of us. And I hope and pray that you are still alive and okay ashtar. Please let us know if you are okay. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.