Today its really bad...

Discussion in 'Help Me! I Need to Talk to Someone.' started by Metallica*Melinda, Nov 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Metallica*Melinda

Metallica*Melinda Well-Known Member

Last night I sliced up my fucking arms yet again. I kept pushing harder and harder and harder... finally I dropped the blade. I have some pretty deep cuts on my arm now... but not as bad as I've done before...
    I dont know what to do, things are getting so much worse for me lately... every day I hold that blade to my arm and pray I can just go far enough to end all this pain inside. I cry and cry, can't eat or sleep. Sometimes I can't even cry. I feel so weak and alone. I feel like I just cant do shit to help me.
    I'm really wanting to end this B.S. I cant take the pain... what the hell is wrong with me... I just cant fight anymore...

2. EricD313

EricD313 Member

What ever you do, please don't end it. Just remember theres people here who care for you.

3. itmahanh

itmahanh Senior Member & Antiquities Friend

I know a little of the pain you are feeling. I am a cutter too. And like you, it has been a couple of days now, and we are both still here. Keep posting to vent your anger and hurt instead of hurting yourself physically. Keep safe.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.