• Please read the thread in Forum News and Announcements pertaining to race related discussion on SF - thank you :)

Today was a terrible day

Jsinjin

SF Supporter
Got into an argument with my spouse this morning and spent the day shaking, feeling bad, wishing I wasn't alive and contemplating bad things. It was a terrible day. When this happens I ache and feel horrible. I can't even be tired I feel so bad. I don't want to die but I wish I wasn't alive.

Champagne

✯✯ Heart of an angel ✯✯
Staff Alumni
SF Supporter
Hello @Jsinjin

I am sorry to hear you feel terrible today, that's never good :( but glad you posted here, was it an argument about something minor or significant? Sometimes our brains can over work things.

I think you should tell her how you feel, IF you were at fault maybe make it up to her? *hug

Hi @Jsinjin. I'm sorry to hear you are feeling this bad.

Like @Champagne says, was this argument a major one or a smaller one? Sometimes small things can feel like big things. I'm sure there is a way to reconcile with your partner. You can always share more details if you want.

I hope you can feel a bit better soon. Sending hugs *brohug.

Jsinjin

SF Supporter
My partner is abusive and doesn't know it. She has severe OCPD, anger, hoarding, and a tendency to interrogate me and the kids at a moment's notice if she finds anything disturbed or out of.place.

My partner is abusive and doesn't know it. She has severe OCPD, anger, hoarding, and a tendency to interrogate me and the kids at a moment's notice if she finds anything disturbed or out of.place.
I'm sorry *brohug. That sounds tough to deal with. Do you think couples therapy might be an option? Stay safe.

memyselfand1

University Student
Perhaps it’s all happening because the corona virus lockdown, perhaps give each other a few hours space, peace and quiet and talk to her when she’s in calmer mood.

Please Donate to Help Keep SF Running

Total amount
$510.00
Goal
$255.00