today was an okay day

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by bubblebear, Jul 2, 2016.

1. bubblebear

bubblebear Princess

after crying about three tiems last night because i ws upset over volunteering i finally fell asleep about 4am. and no i didnt brush my teeth last night. ill have to be super clean the next few days tomake up for it :/

today i met with ''friend'' for lunch - it was nice. i had a panini. i didn get weird vibes off her this time. other times i felt so much pressure and i felt like she was always judging me because i have no friends. well not really. today was the last time we would meet up because she is going bakc home to spain in afew weeks.

i dont miss her. i am glad shes going lol. i am relieved because i felt so much pressure and anxiety around her. there is a new babysitter takng her place whenshe leaves and i dont know if she will set me up with her. it would be nice to have someoen to meet up with once a week. but it is up to the new baby sitter.

like id like it to happen but the girl today didnt mention anything and i thought it would sound desparate if i asked her ot get the new girl to meet up with me beause i had no friends lol

i do have one friend but he is far away. it helps to have someoen local. its nice. and when i came home it was just nice - tha feeling of oh i just came back form lunch i did soemthin differen and i didnt just sit at home all day on my laptop.

so i ahd a good day. today was a good day :) i ahd food and i was more relaxed than befor with the girl because i knew it was our last time together lol. and she seemed happy. other times she gives me weirdl oks .i don't like that

i sounded insecure at the coffee shop but i think thats okay. i think. i hope. im not doign anything wrong. yay i had lunch today

yesterday was awful. let's not talk about that

oh i am still thining about my crush. lol hes just such a cutie:oops::eek::rolleyes:

just wanted to say i had a good day. its nice to not spend all day at my desk with no one to meet or talk to. yay

2. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

That is a good thing to hear around here. Delighted you had a good day and some fun, you enjoyed yourself and that's life, there's ups and downs, glad you saw the ups today! I know what you mean by not wanting to be alone. I am in the same situation but I'm so anxious I don't want to meet anyone right now. I hope there are many more good days for you. You deserve them as much as anyone else. Keep it up hun! @bubblebear

bubblebear likes this.
  3. bubblebear

bubblebear Princess

aww thank u petal <3 i hope the same for yew too <3:rolleyes: