Today was my deadline

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by Sand Dollar, Oct 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sand Dollar

Sand Dollar Member

I had decided a few weeks back that today was the day I was going to [**Moderator Edit: Removed Method**]. I really can not see any future. I love my job, its stable and I have a steady paycheck, but I am so far behind in bills, being evicted next week..I cant catch up. Im tired, I battle fibro,hypothyroidism and depression. Im just so so very tired. I feel as if I have completed everything I want to do and I just want to sleep. I cant get ahead and I just cant battle that battle . When I talk to my friends IRL I feel as if Im bothering them. I don't want to be a bother anymore. Im tired.

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 31, 2013
  2. pickwithaustin

pickwithaustin Staff Alumni

I've been so low in the past that my wife and I and child lived in our car (van) for a while. Then over time, things picked up. Today we are very well off... so it demonstrates that if you don't set deadlines but instead stay focused on overcoming the challenges, you can achieve. Over come this and move forward. You can, anyone can, but it will take time and investment in yourself.

3. Sand Dollar

Sand Dollar Member

Thank you, thank you so much for the hope :)

4. total eclipse

total eclipse SF Friend Staff Alumni

Just take one day at a time ok do what you can that is all one can do Reach out to any community resources you have to help you or maybe even get advance on your work pay to pay off landlord hope is there hun you can do this

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.