Today Was Suppose To Be The Departure Day

Discussion in 'Rants, Musings and Ideas' started by Aquariamethystea, Apr 11, 2007.

1. If Cynthia hadn't broke up with me, I'd be leaving Canada today. :sad:

2. Scum

Scum Well-Known Member

Focus on the fact you get a lucky escape and do something positive today.

Try to have a fun packed day doing loads of things so that you don't dwell on it too much.

Take care

3. Terry

Terry Antiquities Friend Staff Alumni

AMEN!!! Scum a lucky escape indeed!

Kurt hun, please try not to brood it really itsnt good for a person to brood on what might have been :sad:

4. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

I agree, brooding solves nothing buesides making you feel worse. You can't change what happened, so try not to get stuck in ythe aftermath. Relationships do not always work out the way we hope. We must learn from them and forge ahead, as hard as that may seem. Try your best to think about other things.

5. Flow

Flow Member

Don't know what to say really... but still, I want to respond here ;) Sending you good thoughts.

PS. Miss talking to you ;)

6. ~CazzaAngel~

~CazzaAngel~ Staff Alumni

!!!!!!!!!!!!!^^^^^^^^^!!!!!!!!!!

You know my feeling on this Kurt. :hug: Take care hun. :hug: You know i'm always here for you. Sorry she's done this, but it'd better than her playing you longer, longer you are in the mess the bigger it gets. :hug: :hug:

7. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

:hug: :hug: :hug: Kurt try not to think about it. It will only bring your mood down and you don't want or need that.

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 11, 2007