today

Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by MoAnamCara, Jul 10, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

its a bad one. horrible. mean and miserable day.

I dont want to be here any more. I dont feel like i belong on sf either. there is nowhere for me. not being dramatic, it just is what it is.

I'm so upset right now, and angry, very very angry. And I feel stupid. Moreso than usual. I want to cut and cut and cut and not stop. I want to be done. I want it all to be done.

No one to call or talk to. I probably wouldnt anyhow as Id be imposing. theres no one who could possibly understand my demented way of looking at things. And thats probalby what all of this is. I already know I'm fucking useless and shit. I dont need that emphasized. Seriously. I need out. I don't know how or if I can.

2. JV3

JV3 Well-Known Member

I'm sorry to hear you're having such a rough day. I definitely don't think there's a reason to feel like you don't belong on SF. You matter just as much as anyone else here.

If you need talk or vent please PM me. That's a much better alternative to cutting or anything worse. I don't even have to reply if you don't want me to. I'd be more happy just to listen.

3. AsphyxiateOnMisery

AsphyxiateOnMisery Well-Known Member

What happened exactly if you don't mind saying? My way of thinking, I'm told, is pretty demented as well, so whatever it is, I wouldn't judge you.

4. Butterfly

Butterfly Pokémon Master Staff Alumni SF Author SF Supporter

You definitely belong here hun, you are very much cared for by many here. I'm sorry you are having a rough day, but know that we are here and we care :hug:

5. Petal

Petal SF dreamer Staff Alumni SF Supporter

:hug: You are FAR from stupid! And you do have people to talk to, we are here, I'm sorry you're having such a crap day~ I do hope you begin to feel better soon, keep talking... :hug:

6. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Something I enjoy and am trying to make a go out of, was dismissed by my t. As simple as that. they are probably right and I am probably overreacting but this is the only thing I have. It's the icing on the cake having gone through an icky couple of weeks being informed I am wrong about everything. But it doesn't matter because at the end of the day it's just me.

7. MoAnamCara

MoAnamCara SF Artist

Yup, as I thought. Fuck itl

8. youRprecious!

youRprecious! Antiquities Friend

You are NOT wrong about everything Mo - you are right about how you see things and all you need is a good support framework to help you gain some clarity to arrive at peace. We cannot do it alone, and that's not wrong to say that - we are all unique in our mind's way of processing stuff, no one has the right to judge another's perceptions, but to listen to them and offer assistance :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.