today

Discussion in 'The Coffee House' started by ~PinkElephants~, Jan 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ~PinkElephants~

~PinkElephants~ Senior member

today i went to the cliffs to take pics of the sunset..and leave it to me..i fell in a big pile of mud..slipped and landed knees and arms and all. THAT IS ALL...
    goodbye:blink:

2. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Ewww, what a mess. Me thnks you forgot to learn to walk when you were little. You learned the falling part really well though. :hug:

3. Marshmallow

Marshmallow Staff Alumni

Awwwwwwww bless :hug:

4. ~PinkElephants~

i sat ont he ground in the mud for a couple minutes laughing..im so thankful i was alone and no one saw it ..but people did see me walk up covered in it..so they got the idea...next time I want pudding so i can like roll around in it and not care if it gets in my mouth lol AHAHAH :biggrin:

5. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

Sounds good. Maybe I'll join you. :)

6. ~PinkElephants~

Well in that case PUDDING FIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITS ON

7. bunny

bunny Staff Alumni

falling is one thing, at least you get the "are you ok?"'s from the people around you, its worse if you do what i did the other day, i sliped on mud but waved my arms about enough to recover without falling, looked like a total idiot though :laugh: thankfully there was only one other person there to see me but i was carrying the take away and the first thing he said to me was "is the food ok" :dry: :laugh:

8. gentlelady

gentlelady Staff Alumni

And did you look around to see if anyone noticed? And of course if you aren't okay, you wouldn't dare to admit it. :blink: I am glad you are both okay. :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.