Discussion in 'Suicidal Thoughts and Feelings' started by darklogic, Mar 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. darklogic

darklogic Active Member

I don't know if I'm dying or not. I don't know how to tell. All I know is I'm too sick to eat any more pills. I've been throwing up all day. Not even a sip of water stays down. The pain in my head is very bad.

I had nightmares while I was passed out this morning in the bathroom. In them I remember screaming "I'm a human being!" over and over. I was afraid of being reborn as something else in a lower realm I don't believe in an afterlife when I'm awake but in the dream it seemed very real.

I don't know what that means but if I live through this I think I will be grateful. Maybe it's just because I'm still drugged up but I feel like there might be a reason I'm not dead.
  2. Dreamer uk

Dreamer uk Well-Known Member

Glad you're having second thoughts about it, you still have some hope, don't let go of that.

You should consider getting yourself off to the hospital to get treated.

Liver failure would not be a nice way to go.

Take care
  3. Abacus21

Abacus21 Staff Alumni

Hi there ...

I'm glad you've posted on here, and that you're having second thoughts about it :)
    As Mark says, please get yourself to a hospital to get yourself checked out.

Take care, stay safe
  4. dazzle11215

dazzle11215 Staff Alumni

hi darklogic, i think if a small part of you is hoping to live through it's a sign... just go straight on over to the emergency room and let them check things out, okay? it's scary but just might save your life.... it can take days for an overdose to work on your organs and by then it is too late.

but right now, tonight, it's not too late. can you call a friend to go with you? if not, just get in a taxi and go. believe me, they've seen it all at the emergency department.

please go tonight,

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.